Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 27th, 2008, 01:17 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by parnett
Mehawk, how did yall manage to get that many on a criuse at the same time? I have yet to get any of the GUYS I work with to get together and go. It would be such FUN!! I'm thinking of booking another one with my dh.
We got that many together because it was offered from one of the employee groups and the president of that employee group was married to a TA.

Does the FOP ring a bell? I am assuming you are a LEO.

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old March 12th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Beginner

Default Joining in on Celebration

We are looking forward to being a part of Carnival history, without the excitement of a Coast Guard meet-up. It seems that it is otherwise a very safe environment on board.
Old March 12th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Familiar Face

My husband and I "ran" away from home for a 4 day on the Celebration in September. It was a low key fun cruise and I'm glad to have sailed on her before she is reassigned.
Old March 13th, 2008, 01:20 AM
Yeoman

Hey Mehawk, my 2 kids, their spouses, and 3 other couples are setting sail tomorrow (Thurs) at 4 PM on the Celebration. Want any souveners?
....and here I am babysitting their kids and missing all that fun........
Old March 14th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Yeoman

Default This is really cool.....

My daughter just called me from Freeport about 30 minutes ago and told me that our main waiter "Geoff" from our cruise on the Legend last June, is now on the Celebration. They had lunch in the dining room today and saw him, went over and spoke to him and he recognized her right away! We had a table of 10 family members while on the Legend and 5 of them were children and they fell in love with Geoff and he with them. We really had a nice rapport going on with him and his assistant for the whole cruise. Anyway, he has promised to spend some time with my family tonight when he is off duty to catch up on news. Unfortunately, he's not their waiter this time but it's nice that they will get to spend a little time chatting. Hope she remembers to ask him if he will remain on the Celebration after the ship is sent to Spain.

BTW, mehawk, my daughter said they didn't play "Celebration" on the sail-away...... (must have turned the cd back in to the vault already)