Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 21st, 2008, 11:45 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to cruisecouple
Default Key West Excursions

We're cruising on Liberty May 4th. We have a group of 11 of us and we're doing different things. Since we have almost all day in KW, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me anything about good non-Carnival related water sport excursions such as jet skiing, banana boats, parasailing, etc. that is in close proximity to the ship and/or beach there and/or the "Kodak" moment Southernmost tip....

Sponsored Links
Old February 24th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Passenger

when we were there we rented one of those electric golf cart cars and drove around to the southernmost point, to smathers beach ect. you can get 4 people in one and they go pretty fast so it is almost like a car and you can drive all over and explore the area. we were there at the end of april and the water was a bit chilly for extended water sports but bareable if you don't mind being a little cold. i don't like cold water but it may not bother you. it also seems like there was a marina behind the key west seafood company which was to the left of the ship as you walked away from it and i believe it had sail boats, party boats, parasailing, etc. all in that area.

Free Cruise Clocks
Big Red Boat 4-1994
Ecstasy 2-1999
Celebration 4-2007
Glory 5-2008