Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 27th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Default Booked on the Legend for 7/20; some questions

We just booked cabin #8150 for the July 20th cruise to visit Grand Cayman, Cozemel, Belize, & Roatan. Anyone else on this site going??
I am traveling with my wife and 2 daughters, ages 12 & 14. This is our first cruise and we're all excited!!
Does anyone have any advise on excursions? My girls want to do the stingray city, they love the water and love animals. Any advice would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old February 27th, 2008, 09:32 PM
First Mate

stingray city is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!! i would definatly do it! i've done it and i loved it! but that was on my certain shore excurssions there diff shore excursions that go to sting ray city so pick the right one!!

also the girls will love the teen club on the legend there staff for the teen club 12-14 is so asome i went to the club when i was on the legend and i had a blast!! make sure they check out the meeting the first night.. then every night of the cruise they're will be a dance for 12-14 yearolds held at medusas lair again talk to the teen counslers they should be able to give the girls a pice of paper that lists all the info for the club throught the cruise!! remebr tell the girls to not be shy and just have fun!! they'll make so many friends if they be themselves and go everynight! i made about11 and we all still talk through email,myspace,messenger..e.t.c.

another good shore excurssion is cave tubing in belize that was my favorite shore excursion of the whole cruise! check it out on carnivals website!!

have fun oin your cruise!!!!

"Cruises will create some of the best memories of your life"
Future Cruises-
Coral Princess
Past Cruises-
Carnival Liberty Spring Break 2008
Carnival Legend October 2007
Old February 27th, 2008, 09:55 PM

As stated above Stingray City is a must do. Lots of tours so you will have plenty to select from. At Cozumel Paradise Beach is hard to beat. No admission and taxi is aprox $15 for the cab not per person. Food, Bar, and Clean Restrooms. Water toys available at extra cost. Lots of good tours in Belize but not a place to go wandering off on your own. Can't help with Roatan.
63 Carnival
7 Norwegian: Sky, Jewel, Dawn, Epic, Pearl, Breakaway, Getaway
9 Windjammer: S/V Legacy X3, S/V Polynesia, S/V Caledonia, S/V Diamant, S/V Sagitta X2 S/V Mandalay
HAL Statendam