Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 8th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to KACORPARENTS
Default Cruise Questions?

Couple of pre cruise ?'s.

1. Does each passenger need to have a copy of the completed Fun Pass, or can one be ok for all in the cabin?

2. E Docs only filled out some of the info on the boarding pass. Should it have filled it all out, or is it common that we need to fill in the blanks. The info was already filled out online when completing the fun pass.

3. After the cruise infor on page 8 of edocs, do we fill out one for each passenger or is one for the whole group ok?

4. Do we need a luggage tag for carry ons or just suitcases?

Im sure I ll have more, but thats all for now...

Thanks for everyones help.

Pete

http://community.webshots.com/user/K...host=community

Carnival Imagination 5/08
Disney Wonder 5/05
Sponsored Links
Old April 8th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Cruise Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KACORPARENTS
Couple of pre cruise ?'s.

1. Does each passenger need to have a copy of the completed Fun Pass, or can one be ok for all in the cabin? Always fill out all information for each person.

2. E Docs only filled out some of the info on the boarding pass. Should it have filled it all out, or is it common that we need to fill in the blanks. The info was already filled out online when completing the fun pass. Is your Fun Pass on line showing completed? If not then fill in the blanks.

3. After the cruise infor on page 8 of edocs, do we fill out one for each passenger or is one for the whole group ok? If you have not registered online please proceed to www.carnival.com/mycruise or you will need to print and complete pages 7 through 9 prior to arrival at the pier. These pages will need to be presented to embarkation representative for verification before boarding the vessel. *From carnival's website

4. Do we need a luggage tag for carry ons or just suitcases? For every piece of luggage you will need to print a luggage tage from page 14 of this document. *From carnival's website
Im sure I ll have more, but thats all for now...

Thanks for everyones help. Anytime, most important thing have a great vacation.

Pete

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old April 8th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Passenger

I am leaving on the Valor this sunday and when I did my fun passes on line (because I have 2 rooms) I completed all info online but when I printed my funpass it only printed 1 pass for each room with the names of everyone booked in the rooms. My travel agent gave me the same forms to fill out but they are the same forms I filled out online and she said I would need a copy when I get to the pier. I think I will fill them out just to be on the safe side, I don't want any problems when we get to the ship. I just thought each person would have there own FunPass.
Old April 8th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Administrator
Admiral

There will be one FunPass per cabin. You may have two if different people in the cabin are using different onboard accounts.

If you have multiple cabins, under the same reservation, you will have one FunPass per cabin.

Go online and fill out all portions of the FunPass and then print your e-docs.

You "Don't" need a luggage tag for your carry on bags but if you print extra you can put them on your carry ons. Just make sure your carry on bags fit through the scanner (same size as airport) or you will need to put a luggage tag on them and check them with the porters.

Porters also have extra luggage tags, that you can manually fill out, if you need extra.

Take care,
Mike

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old April 8th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Passenger

Mike, how do you print out the e docs? I only have the option to print my funpass. Also I had to use 2 different credit cards for each room it wouldn't let me finish it with the same cc and once I put my husbands card on it accepted it. Sorry for being so dumb