CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (
-   -   Question about Embarkation Documents/FunPass (

cruisinDeb April 28th, 2008 12:26 PM

Question about Embarkation Documents/FunPass
I have completed the Fun Pass online and have printed it. Since this is done, do I still need to bring along the paper copies of the boarding pass, the sign/sail authorization and the post-cruise flight information???? Or simply bringing the printed Fun Pass enough? With passport of course.

Thanks for your help.

Irish Shark April 28th, 2008 12:29 PM

I bring it all ... just in case.

colorcrazie April 28th, 2008 12:37 PM

Take it all with you. The funpass is not actually your ticket and has nothing to do with sail + sign, etc. Better to have too many docs than not have the right things in order to board!

REDWITCH 13 April 28th, 2008 12:55 PM

We had our documents maild to us and there were many things in the booklet packet.

I would do what all the others are saying...bring it all with you :!:


Snoozeman April 28th, 2008 01:00 PM

The credit card authorization form is the main thing not addressed when using the FUN Pass. Some debarkation ports may vary, but that's all you need (for CCL) in Galveston. And of course your passport. :)

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:23 AM.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1