Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 2nd, 2008, 12:55 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to hothouseflower
Default Rhythm of the night tour with Carnival Pride to Mexico

Hello, I have discovered the Rhythms of the night tour with Carnival leaves (and comes back) earlier than if you book separately to make sure you get back in time (booking outside of Carnival for this excursion would not get you back in time). Has anyone done this excursion through Carnival and have thoughts? Seeing the videos of it on Utube look neat, but they are all at sunset and in the dark, if the Carnival option goes earlier, I am wondering if it will be dark during the show...seeing fire twirling etc. would not quite be the same in the light of day....Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Leaving on Sunday! Wow how time flies!
Sponsored Links
Old July 2nd, 2008, 02:05 PM
First Mate

We are planning to go on this excursion next year.

The friends we are going with have done the ship's tour and said it is very good. I seem to remember that he said it was dark enough.

Sorry I can't give you any more info.

Pat

RCL Radiance
CCL Splendor
HAL Zaandam
CCL Elation
CCL Spirit
HAL Statendam 2x
HAL Ryndam 2x
Old July 2nd, 2008, 02:25 PM
Admiral

Hadn't heard of it before.

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old July 2nd, 2008, 03:23 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to hothouseflower
Default Puerto Vallarta Rhythms tour

For those of you who have not seen this excursion before, you take a boat to Las Caletas and they have the beach lined with tikit torches and little tables on the beach where youhave dinner, then you see a drumming, dancing, fire twirling show. There are some neat videos of it on you tube. Seems like there are so many neat options for Puerto Vallarta, have not even looked at cabo, hopeing for a day at the beach and nothing else We are going with Randi's happy horses in Mazatlan so I'll report back when I return
Old July 2nd, 2008, 04:33 PM
Admiral

I had the same thought with the Pirate party boat excursion... I was trying to figure out how we were able to see the fireworks and light show if our ship was scheduled to leave at 10pm.
That's why I figured if I booked it with Carnival then they'd surely get me back in time....
Carnival-Splendor Sept 6, 2009