Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 29th, 2008, 08:48 PM
Passenger

Default Fun Pass Question

Should I go online and fill out a fun pass for each of us traveling? Does it get you through the lines quicker?
Sponsored Links
Old July 29th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Passenger

Yes, but you ony have to print out one. It should have all the names on it. I fill out my info and hubbys and it puts both of our names on the single funpass. I have always done it because it was strongly suggested to....and I have never had a problem. I dont know how long it might take if you did not have it.
Deb
Old July 29th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Passenger

I will do that! Thanks so much. I like being prepared instead of standing around not knowing what to do.
Old July 29th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Admiral

Hi Anna: Yep, Exotic is absolutely right. It'll save you a lot of time and perhaps aggravation at embarkation. It's a lot easier to find all that information while sitting at home than looking for it when you're standing with all those other folks.

Ken
"Sky"
Old July 29th, 2008, 09:55 PM
First Mate

I always print 2 in case something happens to the first one and I keep it in a seperate place.

2005 Carnival Spirit to Alaska

2007 Carnival Conquest to Western Caribbean

2008 Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas to New England/Canada

2010 Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas to Southern Caribbean
Old July 29th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Passenger

You all have been so much help ! Are the booking numbers only on the tickets? I have my papers from the travel agent, but I don't have the tickets yet. I didn't see the booking numbers on the papers she gave me. It has been payed in full. She said I would get the tickets about 2 weeks before the cruise.
Old July 29th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Admiral

i do the fun pass anyway but thought it was required because of home land security.
i guess if you don't fill it out online, you have do it there before you board.
boy that would be a pain...
Carnival-Splendor Sept 6, 2009

Old July 29th, 2008, 11:33 PM
Admiral

Anna, you will need the booking number to complete the Fun Pass. You can call your TA and get that number from her. When filling out the Fun Pass, they as for the charge card number for shipboard expenses (gratuities, etc.). Be sure to take that same credit card when you sail. I failed to do that once, and it took a little longer to redo the paperwork.

Congratulations, on your cruise!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old July 30th, 2008, 12:26 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2gonow
Anna, you will need the booking number to complete the Fun Pass. You can call your TA and get that number from her. When filling out the Fun Pass, they as for the charge card number for shipboard expenses (gratuities, etc.). Be sure to take that same credit card when you sail. I failed to do that once, and it took a little longer to redo the paperwork.

Congratulations, on your cruise!
Oh my... thanks for that reminder.... I need to change my cc info on the fun pass.
Boy that was a close call... thanks for the tip!
Carnival-Splendor Sept 6, 2009

Old July 30th, 2008, 01:18 AM
Passenger

Yes, I always do print out 2 just in case...... this reminded me that I had to change my return flight info....ugh! Jet Blue totally changed flight times on us a few weeks ago and MADE us stay in long beach 2 extra days...lol. We have to fly in 2 days early and leave the day after we get back but the extra time there is ok.
Deb
Old July 30th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna64
You all have been so much help ! Are the booking numbers only on the tickets? I have my papers from the travel agent, but I don't have the tickets yet. I didn't see the booking numbers on the papers she gave me. It has been payed in full. She said I would get the tickets about 2 weeks before the cruise.
They should have given you the booking numbers, but if not, they absolutely should be on your paperwork from the agent. It will be a series of numbers and letters,,,something like 1A23B4. I think they are all six digits, so look carefully at your paperwork, should be there. If not, call your agent, and they will be able to give you the number.
Good luck,

Ken
"Sky"
Old July 30th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Passenger

Quote:
Can you print those tickets online? Im moving this weekend and my cruise is on the 17th of august and Im not sure if I trust the post office to forward all of my mail on time.
Old July 30th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Beginner

Default Fun Pass Saves the Day

One of our guests (we had a group of 14 cruising) forgot to bring her official travel package from Carnival. We called Carnival and they told us as long as her name was printed on the Fun Pass it would be no problem. It took about a minute longer to get past Security at the port but they let her in! (This was at the port of Tampa - very easy, smooth and quick embarkation).
Old July 30th, 2008, 07:26 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea007
Quote:
Can you print those tickets online? Im moving this weekend and my cruise is on the 17th of august and Im not sure if I trust the post office to forward all of my mail on time.
Yes you can. Just select the E-Docs option and you can print everything. We have done the E-Docs for our last three cruises and we love it.

Read and post cruise reviews
Read and post cruise reviews

Fascination 01/02
Imagination 07/02
Glory 07/04
Glory 12/04
Valor 12/05
Miracle 08/06
Fascination 10/06
Triumph 06/07
Inspiration 11/07
Destiny 08/08 (VIP Status)