Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 8th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to cherylroy
Default Alaska coming home - Vancouver question

We will be going to Alaska in May and decided that instead of flying all night, we will be staying in Vancouver for the night on the day of arrival and flying out first thing the next a.m. I believe we will schedule the excursion to Grouse Mountain/Stanley Park which is 5 hours long on the day we arrive back into port - which I belive is Canada place.

When you schedule an excursion on on the day of arrival in the port - what do they do with your luggage? Where do they drop you off at? We will need to be dropped off at our hotel if possible. Will they do this? If anyone has any feedback on this PLEASE let me know. I havn't booked the hotel in hopes someone will tell me what is the best way to do this. I think after the excursion I would imagine we will just chill around the hotel unless we see something we defintely want to do.

There are many many hotels in Vancouver - after this excursion does anyone have any feedback on the hotel close to airport - so we can get a free shuttle the next am. to come home?

Thanks for your input!