CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Does my cabin have.... (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/354809-does-my-cabin-have.html)

ferrangi August 14th, 2008 10:32 AM

Does my cabin have....

Hello,
Do the balcony cabins on the Pride have refridgerators?? I thought I read somewhere where all the cabins have them, but of course now I can't find it.
It's supposed to have a mini bar according to Carnival Web site, but does that include a fridge?? :-?

jean0151 August 14th, 2008 10:48 AM

you can have the cabin steward empty out mini bar-we do it anyway so kids don't cost us money and use the fridge.

huffca August 14th, 2008 01:06 PM

Hi My Friend,

Yes it does and the stuff inside it is very pricey. The previous suggestion is a good one if you don't want to be tempted. I'm so excited for you. Have a great time.

Hug

Trip August 14th, 2008 01:45 PM

Funny, on our last crusie, we never even opened it once, to peek:)

skymaster August 14th, 2008 01:51 PM

We always tell the steward to just leave the fridge locked. It's too pricey for me, and I don't need the fridge, as long as they keep the ice bucket full. :D
Have a great cruise!

Ken
"Sky"

ferrangi August 14th, 2008 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huffca
Hi My Friend,

Yes it does and the stuff inside it is very pricey. The previous suggestion is a good one if you don't want to be tempted. I'm so excited for you. Have a great time.

Hug

So we have one, but it is already occupied??
Okay, so we will definately want to borrow your cooler, can we stop by on sat?
On the paradise, they only had a few items, and they were on top of the vanity/desk, right Carol? :-?
But the fridge wasn't very cold. :cry:

As far as the stuff in it... i read somewhere, where the drinks are the same price as the bar... so I don't want to empty it neccesarily... just on the off chance, I'll want just one more night cap... :wink:

huffca August 14th, 2008 02:03 PM

They do have stuff in it but it's not full. And, they had candy and nuts in it too. I will put the rolling cooler on the porch just in case I'm not home. We are giving my niece a Pampered Bride party sat afternoon at my sister-in-laws. Take a few large zip locks to fill with ice and it may stay colder than the fridge. You are welcome to use the bag.

Hug

ragtiki2005 August 14th, 2008 10:57 PM

I like to empty the fridge and put my own beer in there. Can usually sneak a couple of cans onboard after visiting a few islands. Bob

spencercoop August 14th, 2008 11:06 PM

Yes all cabins on the pride have refrigerators

Potter August 16th, 2008 07:15 PM

We like to have ours emptied to put water and pop we carry on ship. We don't carry much but when I crave a diet coke I want to be able to pour one. Lynn

ferrangi August 17th, 2008 02:11 AM

So, are the fridges cold? The one we had on the Paradise... didn't even feel like it was plugged in. lol

We asked the steward, he said, it's chilled a little, but not really meant to be very cold... :shock:

Potter August 17th, 2008 08:28 AM

There OK for soda and such. I would not put milk in them of to much left over food, I don't think there that cold. Your ice bucket will always be full of ice for your almost chilled drinks.

ferrangi August 17th, 2008 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Potter
There OK for soda and such. I would not put milk in them of to much left over food, I don't think there that cold. Your ice bucket will always be full of ice for your almost chilled drinks.

''

Thank you, that's what I thought.