I booked about 1 1/2 years ago and since then have had 2 price drops. The most recent being today - which was 20.00 pp - not much but any little bit helps, you know? My final payment is due in 2 weeks. Should I wait to see if it drops again - or just pay it off? I would say pay it off, but I want to hear from someone more experienced in this. Thanks.
I did the same thing today with our cruise in Sept. It dropped 320.00 (they added a sr discount and hubby is over 55!) and we already made our final payment. We will get OBC for the difference so, even if it does drop again, you can still get the new price but in an OBC.
Glory - 2006
Liberty - 2007
Pride - 9/28/08
Miracle - 12/7/08