CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   An update and a new round of "Hellos"!! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/355675-update-new-round-hellos.html)

AmazingGraycie September 4th, 2008 01:03 AM

An update and a new round of "Hellos"!!

I had posted a while back about a cruise I had planned to surprise my daughter with in March of this year. That trip, sadly, never happened, but I am still hanging on to hope that we will take our first cruise soon! I am still an avid board reader, and as always, you guys have such great advice. The more I read on here, the more it seems that Jan. or Feb. is a GREAT time to cruise. I live in SC so our Winters are never brutal, but getting away from the blah winter weather would be so fantastic!

My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th year anniversary in April of '09, so maybe I can talk him into a cruise.........just several months early. LOL

Anywho, this was basically just a "Hi wonderful people" post! Have a great evening....well...morning here on the East Coast. :wink:

Trip September 4th, 2008 08:23 AM

Well, a hi right backatcha:) Sorry your plans fell through, but I know you will be making cruise plans soon.

I hope your area, gets spared from Hannah. The storms just keep rolling
in..:(

Please keep in touch with some more postings....:)

Manuel September 4th, 2008 09:23 PM

Our anniversary is in april and we usually celebrate on a cruise.
It's the best vacation that we have found to enjoy the occasion.

TM

AmazingGraycie September 4th, 2008 11:20 PM

Trip, yes, Hannah is steadily making her way. We need the rain, the destruction, not so much. :wink:

Manuel, that is awesome that you guys always celebrate with a cruise!! I wish you guys many more very happy cruises! :D

Thoth September 5th, 2008 10:18 AM

Re: An update and a new round of "Hellos"!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmazingGraycie
I had posted a while back about a cruise I had planned to surprise my daughter with in March of this year. That trip, sadly, never happened, but I am still hanging on to hope that we will take our first cruise soon! I am still an avid board reader, and as always, you guys have such great advice. The more I read on here, the more it seems that Jan. or Feb. is a GREAT time to cruise. I live in SC so our Winters are never brutal, but getting away from the blah winter weather would be so fantastic!

My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th year anniversary in April of '09, so maybe I can talk him into a cruise.........just several months early. LOL

Anywho, this was basically just a "Hi wonderful people" post! Have a great evening....well...morning here on the East Coast. :wink:

Hope Hanna misses you in SC and everybody else. Hopefully IKE dies at sea as well. Hate those hurricanes! :evil:
SC is a very neat state....great people. In a country of cookie cutter cities, Charleston still retains a personality of her own. She-crab soup! :o