Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 4th, 2008, 01:03 AM
Passenger

Default An update and a new round of "Hellos"!!

I had posted a while back about a cruise I had planned to surprise my daughter with in March of this year. That trip, sadly, never happened, but I am still hanging on to hope that we will take our first cruise soon! I am still an avid board reader, and as always, you guys have such great advice. The more I read on here, the more it seems that Jan. or Feb. is a GREAT time to cruise. I live in SC so our Winters are never brutal, but getting away from the blah winter weather would be so fantastic!

My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th year anniversary in April of '09, so maybe I can talk him into a cruise.........just several months early.

Anywho, this was basically just a "Hi wonderful people" post! Have a great evening....well...morning here on the East Coast.
Sponsored Links
Old September 4th, 2008, 08:23 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Well, a hi right backatcha:) Sorry your plans fell through, but I know you will be making cruise plans soon.

I hope your area, gets spared from Hannah. The storms just keep rolling
in..:(

Please keep in touch with some more postings....:)

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old September 4th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Admiral

Our anniversary is in april and we usually celebrate on a cruise.
It's the best vacation that we have found to enjoy the occasion.

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence of the Seas 12/29/2013 Top-notch!
Old September 4th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Passenger

Trip, yes, Hannah is steadily making her way. We need the rain, the destruction, not so much.

Manuel, that is awesome that you guys always celebrate with a cruise!! I wish you guys many more very happy cruises!
Old September 5th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Admiral

Default Re: An update and a new round of "Hellos"!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingGraycie
I had posted a while back about a cruise I had planned to surprise my daughter with in March of this year. That trip, sadly, never happened, but I am still hanging on to hope that we will take our first cruise soon! I am still an avid board reader, and as always, you guys have such great advice. The more I read on here, the more it seems that Jan. or Feb. is a GREAT time to cruise. I live in SC so our Winters are never brutal, but getting away from the blah winter weather would be so fantastic!

My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th year anniversary in April of '09, so maybe I can talk him into a cruise.........just several months early.

Anywho, this was basically just a "Hi wonderful people" post! Have a great evening....well...morning here on the East Coast.
Hope Hanna misses you in SC and everybody else. Hopefully IKE dies at sea as well. Hate those hurricanes! :evil:
SC is a very neat state....great people. In a country of cookie cutter cities, Charleston still retains a personality of her own. She-crab soup! :o

Read and post cruise reviews

Read and post cruise reviews
/ticker.png">