Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 12th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Beginner

Default Cabin 4109 5A?

Hi ya'll! Just found out that I was upgraded to a 4109 5A on the Legend. Anyone have any experience in this type of cabin? I booked an interior gurantee so finding out I get a window is fantastic Their really is an upgrade fairy!!! Thanks and lots of love!!!
Sponsored Links
Old September 12th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Admiral

I had a similar cabin on the Carnival Spirit. It is basicly a balcony cabin without the balcony. The glass doors were there and can be opened but there is a rail across the opening. Lots of light but most of the view is blocked. The lifeboats occupy the space where the balcony would be. Lots of room. We really did enjoy the cabin. 8)
56 Carnival: Mardi Gras, Ecstasy X2, Fascination X6, Celebration, Elation X5, Glory X5, Fantasy X4, Valor, Holiday X3, Imagination, Liberty, Spirit X2, Freedom, Destiny X2, Splendor X2, Dream X2, Conquest, Legend X3, Victory, Sensation, Paradise, Inspiration, Magic X2, Triumph, Miracle X2, Breeze, Sunshine X3
7 Norwegian: Sky, Jewel, Dawn, Epic, Pearl, Breakaway, Getaway
7 Windjammer: S/V Legacy X3, S/V Polynesia, S/V Caledonia, S/V Diamant, S/V Sagitta
HAL Statendam
Old September 12th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Admiral

Scurvy is right. Lots of extra room, but an obstructed view. Excellent cabin, and I have no doubt you'll enjoy it. Congrats!

Ken
"SKY"