CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   i'm going to send it... (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/356228-im-going-send.html)

cutiecat September 15th, 2008 01:19 PM

i'm going to send it...

I'm going to send my 45 day letter here in the next two days or so. I'm hoping for drink coupons! I'll let you know what happens :)

I leave for my Destiny Halloween Cruise in 45 days!

Grandy September 15th, 2008 01:38 PM

I am calling tomorrow on my "45" day letter... I too am hoping for drink coupons LOL LOL

briguy September 15th, 2008 03:52 PM

What address do you mail it to or can you email them a letter? Need to know all the details so when my time is near I will be ready.. thanks in advance..

BrwnEyedGirl September 15th, 2008 05:14 PM

This is the address I sent my letter to and received my 45 day letter. I have also read of people emailing through the Carnival website and they got 45 day letters. Send you letter and then you can call when it gets close to your cruise. We picked the drink coupons with the bottle of red wine as our second choice.

Carnival Cruise Lines
Carnival Place
3655 N.W. 87th Avenue
Miami, Florida
33178-2428

TommyB September 15th, 2008 06:28 PM

What is a 45 day letter ?

BrwnEyedGirl September 15th, 2008 06:58 PM

When you write a letter to Carnival, whether it is praises or complaints they send you a letter back and as a thank you, ask you to contact them 45 days or less from your next cruise and they will give you a gift of your choosing, you get 2 choices and it will be there in your room on your next cruise.

spencercoop September 15th, 2008 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrwnEyedGirl
When you write a letter to Carnival, whether it is praises or complaints they send you a letter back and as a thank you, ask you to contact them 45 days or less from your next cruise and they will give you a gift of your choosing, you get 2 choices and it will be there in your room on your next cruise.

Is there somewhere you can look for the choices or do you know. I knew the choices before and I forgot a few of them and a few of them probably changed.

beentravelin September 15th, 2008 08:04 PM

Re: i'm going to send it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutiecat
I leave for my Destiny Halloween Cruise in 45 days!

Yea, just 6 short weeks. It seems like forever when your waiting though. I've been on two Carnival cruises and didn't know about this 45 day letter thing. I could always use a couple of free drinks. :wink: Have fun and be safe.

huffca September 15th, 2008 08:15 PM

Hi Hi,
I'm not sure if some understand. It is not that you send the letter 45 days from your cruise. But when you send a letter with compliments or complaints to Carnival they normally will respond. They may respond with a letter that tells you to call withing 45 days from the sailing date of your next cruise. And that they would arrange a special gift for you. When I did it I have Birthday decorations done for a friend. They give you a list of items and may tell you to look at the web site were you can shop for gifts and such.

Hope it helps.

Carol

cutiecat September 17th, 2008 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briguy
What address do you mail it to or can you email them a letter? Need to know all the details so when my time is near I will be ready.. thanks in advance..

Guest Relations
Carnival Cruise Lines
Carnival Place
3655 N.W. 87th Avenue
Miami, Florida
33178-2428