leaving in a week have a few last minute questions
Ok we are leaving in 8 day on the Triumph and have a few last minute questions.
1.We booked a guarantee room when will we know if we got upgraded.
2.Are the only documents we have to print out is the funpass?
3. we are getting etickets through our airline when do we get those and what do we have to bring to the airport.
4. Any last minute things that i should make sure i bring?
5.we are planning an excursion through carnival in miami what do they do with our luggage while we are on it and will they drop us off at the airport or take us back to the port?
As always thanks for any advice!
1. you cann check your status online and see if a cabin no. is listed but you may not know til you arrive at the pier.
2. yes, all you really need is your fun pass but I always take my final payment print out from CCL or your TA just in case.
3. your airline etickets should be in your email box pretty soon. Usually they come right after ticketing. You may want to check with the airline if you don't have them.
4. Dont forget your passport and another form of photo id.
5. If you are on a Carnival excursion they will have a method of dealing with your luggage. Don't sweat it.
6. Relax and enjoy
Re: leaving in a week have a few last minute questions
I always print my full document to take with me, not just the fun pass. I also print out our travel insurance documents and put one set in each suitcase.
Make sure your luggage is identified on the INSIDE and OUTSIDE!!!! A handy thing I did for making new friends, I created my own "business" cards so that I wouldn't have to find a scrap of paper to write on for new friends!! I did that on one scrap of paper and have lost the email address of someone I really wanted to keep in touch with so if anyone knows Dana from the dance group from Michigan on Liberty May 3rd, tell her to write me! I will be carrying a small notebook from now on!
Don't forget those colored tags that are the last item in your documentation. Print one copy of the luggage tags for each piece of luggage you have. Use those return labels that you get in the mail and stick them to the tag and fill in the balance of your information.
Did you put at least an outfit or two or three in each other's suitcases JUST IN CASE???
Batteries, electronics and anything else in a soft sided cooler to "carry on" and to double as your cooler if you beach it....
VERY IMPORTANT, ONLY BECAUSE I WAS VERY LUCKY LAST SPRING, PUT YOUR NAME, ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER, AND CABIN # ON ANY OF YOUR ELECTRONICS INCLUDING WALKIES AND CELL PHONES AND ESPECIALLY CAMERAS. I attended an onboard wedding and somehow didn't take my camera case (I had my camera) when I left the chapel and on the last day of the cruise, I was fortunate and it was at the purser's desk!!! What's so important about the case you might ask???? It had other sandisks in the case that were irreplaceable!!
Otherwise have a wonderful trip - back to back is a dream of mine!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:35 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1