Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 30th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Passenger

I'm looking at two cruises, one a 27 day the other 30 day in January. I'm hoping the prices will really go down. Now I am looking for super bargains. One thing with airfare, I want to leave from either LA or San Diego, so I don't have to fly. I really don't care where the cruise goes, just so it is a good deal.

I think with the economy, a lot of people will not be taking vacations.
Old September 30th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Cruise Maniac

November 30th, on the pride for 7 nights, I got a balcony room (obstructed) but for only 509.00. They have senior citizen rates for 399.00 inside and 449 for all others.
Old October 1st, 2008, 04:39 AM
Admiral

My belief is that there will be many specials offered by the cruiselines. People are really going to think twice about spending any money with all of the uncertainty that is going on. Bob