Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 6th, 2008, 05:47 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Carnival Excursion on the website

I am getting rather frustrated with Carnival and their website when it comes to the excurions. They yet have to load the Progresso Excursions. I realize I have a couple of months, but I like to research the area and make sure its something that I want to do. I HATE waiting until the last minute to make a decision. I am not the lets wait and see type of person. I want to know who, what, when and where and I want it right NOW.

I did call Carnival tonight to ask my 1000th question...if there are mini fridgs in the CAT 1A cabins on Esctasy (they do not), I am lactose intolerant and want to take my milk...she was nice however and explalined that they are having issues with the website (like the fact that the sailings for Jan/Feb 2010 will not show up unless you click on the actual ship) and that they do have IT working on it...she also said that I can take my milk and give it to the purser's desk and just call and request it whn I need it.

I have to say Carnival has very nice customer service. I work in CS for UHC and I know that I am not always that nice when I get asked the same freaking question 14 times in a row! Kudo's to the Carnival CS people...

Well thats my rant for today.

Sponsored Links
Old November 6th, 2008, 07:37 AM
Passenger

I have a bad ulcer and have to have milk alot thru out day and night. I carry a small cooler, got one at walmart that was a good size where I could carry it on plane as second carry on--with out milk in it of course.
I tell room stewards and they fill it with ice once a day and it works out perfect. Also keeps my cokes good and cold.
Carnival Holiday 1-2008
Old November 6th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Cruise Maniac

I would go to the other cruise lines websites and look up the cruise that does the exact same cruise and look at their excursions.

95 percent of the excursions are the same, so, at least you'll be able to see which ones you want to do when you finally are able to use Carnival's website.

You can also book directly with the excursion people also, sometimes it's even cheaper.
Old November 7th, 2008, 12:14 AM
Admiral

That is a great idea! Bob