CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Hurry up 12/14/09 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/359012-hurry-up-12-14-09-a.html)

Aerogirl December 8th, 2008 10:38 PM

Hurry up 12/14/09

Just stopping in to say hello and counting down until my cruise 371 days to go. It seems so far away but time goes by pretty quick. I can swear I just took down the Christmas tree from last Christmas and its that time of year again. It's cold here in Chicago and I sure could use a cruise right about now. This will be my 3rd cruise and I can't wait.

cutiecat December 8th, 2008 11:39 PM

you'll be leaving on my birthday. i'm jealous ;)

what ship and where to?

ragtiki2005 December 9th, 2008 01:17 AM

Happy early birthday CC! Bob

spencercoop December 9th, 2008 01:40 AM

I know I am counting down the days for my Alaska cruise. I am hoping it goes by really fast.

Aerogirl December 9th, 2008 09:19 AM

Going on the Inspiration to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. It's a five night cruise with just the girls , no hubby no kids!!! The last two I went on were also girl only trips and we had a blast. The thing I like most about a cruise is I don't have to think. No driving or planning our everyday schedule. I'm the only one in the group married with kids.
My moto is EAT DRINK BE FAT AND DRUNK. LOL At least I'll try(not a big drinker) Hey CC you can join us for you birthday.

cutiecat December 9th, 2008 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aerogirl
Going on the Inspiration to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. It's a five night cruise with just the girls , no hubby no kids!!! The last two I went on were also girl only trips and we had a blast. The thing I like most about a cruise is I don't have to think. No driving or planning our everyday schedule. I'm the only one in the group married with kids.
My moto is EAT DRINK BE FAT AND DRUNK. LOL At least I'll try(not a big drinker) Hey CC you can join us for you birthday.

that sounds like fun :) grand cayman is nice~been there twice and swam with sting rays both times. was in cozumel in October and we docked late so we had to find our own way~ended up in Paradise Beach, then downtown, then at Carlos and Charlie's.

i like the "carefree do what i want" attittude on cruises, i think that's why i have so much fun.

thanks for the invite ;)

speedman420 December 9th, 2008 03:38 PM

60 days now until we cruise on the Liberty out of Miami. We have waited a year for this one. It really does go by pretty fast. Now it seems as it gets closer though that time is slowing down... Yes it is cold here in KY and I am ready for warm sunshine. We are going to San Jaun puerto rico, and then St. Thomas, and last St. Marteen.