CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Carnival 1 day sale (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/359041-carnival-1-day-sale.html)

Sink0rswim December 9th, 2008 08:18 PM

Carnival 1 day sale

Carnival is having a 1 day sale on Thursday 12/11 and a preview tomorrow Weds. 12/10... 3 - 12 day cruises. 200.00 off per stateroom and Free Best Available upgrades...Sounds like a great deal to me...MIght consider booking another.....s0s

www.carnival.com

Kuki December 9th, 2008 08:36 PM

Carnival has a one day sale about every three days. Worth checking if there's something you have in mind, but I find I can normally beat their "one day" sale prices every day with a good Travel Agent.

spencercoop December 9th, 2008 11:16 PM

Yes Carnival has a lot of one day sales. They just had one not too long ago. If you don't find the price you want to pay becuase they will probably have another sale and chances are the price will drop as it gets closer to the sailing date.

ShotoJuku December 10th, 2008 10:24 AM

Is there a link for this one-day-sale?

briguy December 10th, 2008 11:06 AM

They have as many one day sales as they do ships. Generally the offers arent all that great. Research different sites and TA's. You will find better deal most likely.

mehawk December 10th, 2008 05:40 PM

Kuki is right.

spencercoop December 10th, 2008 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShotoJuku

just go on the carnival website at www.carnival.com

ShotoJuku December 10th, 2008 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spencercoop
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShotoJuku

just go on the carnival website at www.carnival.com

I did but didn't see anything listed as "one-day-sale."

FirstCoastCruiser December 10th, 2008 11:19 PM

As stated, one-day sales are not all they are cracked up to be... .just got a better deal under a senior promo on the Legend. No upgrade but a better rate. 8A or 8C, D, etc. All the same to me.

Zingy December 11th, 2008 03:51 AM

Lot of restrictions on the latest " One-Day-Sale". Only open to a limited amount of room categories and only for new bookings. We thought we were going to get a discount on one of our booked cruises, which was listed.......that was UNTIL we read the fine print at the bottom of the advertisement... oh well.....maybe they will offer a military discount for our cruise....that will work out so much better. :-P

ToAdam12 December 11th, 2008 06:21 PM

I booked my curret cruise on the the one day sale and recived $100 off the room and got a 5 catorgory upgrade. My saling date wasn't listed the dates that they privided. So it does help to book on the one day sale days