Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 23rd, 2008, 04:06 PM
Admiral

Default Just wondering

Ho ho ho
Well I'm trying to get caught up with the Blogger cruise stuff- and was wondering if anyone has gotten any e-mails from Carnival after signing up on the Bloggers website ???-----I haven't-----I signed up quite awhile back and so far nothing----
A personal e-mail that is or even a group shout out like Kuki has done.

Cheers
April

also wondering if there is a way to check and make sure everything is all linked between the bookings----as a CrusieMates group and as part of the Bloggers group ?
Sponsored Links
Old December 23rd, 2008, 06:22 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: Just wondering

Quote:
Originally Posted by April
Ho ho ho
Well I'm trying to get caught up with the Blogger cruise stuff- and was wondering if anyone has gotten any e-mails from Carnival after signing up on the Bloggers website ???-----I haven't-----I signed up quite awhile back and so far nothing----
A personal e-mail that is or even a group shout out like Kuki has done.

Cheers
April

also wondering if there is a way to check and make sure everything is all linked between the bookings----as a CrusieMates group and as part of the Bloggers group ?
Hi April!

I'm not sure if you're asking about emails in regard to the volunteer day, or the cruise in general, so I'll answer both.

There has been no "bloggers cruise" update sent to everyone by Carnival, or by John Heald. The only updates on info have been via John's Blog.... and what there has been, has been posted here.

For the "volunteer day", if you registered to volunteer on the Bloggers Site, you should have got an email confirmation shortly after volunteering (within a few days) .

As for linking to make certain everyone in CruiseMates is included in all Bloggers Cruise activities and make sure everyone gets the "gifty's".... thats been done. All bookings (including CruiseMates) had to be done with a specific CODE to make sure they were included in the "Bloggers Group", and Nancy has double checked that to ensure everyone in CM has that code in their booking.

There hasn't really been any specific schedule set out by John for the Bloggers group yet. When we do learn anything we'll certainly post it, and send it out via our own group email.

I'm assuming you saw the dining info email I sent out.
Old December 23rd, 2008, 06:24 PM
Admiral

In case you missed this post. It lists what we've got planned so far, and the plans John has announced. As you can see, not alot of specifics for time and places.... which is what has delayed my tagging on times and places for our own group plans.

http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=603503
Old December 23rd, 2008, 08:20 PM
Admiral

We also have not received a confirmation email from Carnival/Stephanie after registering on the bloggers site so I am begining to wonder if we are included in the group chosen to participate.
56 Carnival: Mardi Gras, Ecstasy X2, Fascination X6, Celebration, Elation X5, Glory X5, Fantasy X4, Valor, Holiday X3, Imagination, Liberty, Spirit X2, Freedom, Destiny X2, Splendor X2, Dream X2, Conquest, Legend X3, Victory, Sensation, Paradise, Inspiration, Magic X2, Triumph, Miracle X2, Breeze, Sunshine X3
7 Norwegian: Sky, Jewel, Dawn, Epic, Pearl, Breakaway, Getaway
7 Windjammer: S/V Legacy X3, S/V Polynesia, S/V Caledonia, S/V Diamant, S/V Sagitta
HAL Statendam
Old December 23rd, 2008, 08:53 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScurvyDog
We also have not received a confirmation email from Carnival/Stephanie after registering on the bloggers site so I am begining to wonder if we are included in the group chosen to participate.
If you have any doubt, and want to check. Just post to John's Blog, and mark it attention Stephanie. She moderates the blog, so she'll see it. Just include your email address, so she can respond.
Old December 24th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Admiral

Hi Kuki
I was just refering to e-mails from Carnival-----nothing from them so far and as I just signed up to volunteer a few days ago--and with Christmas just around the corner--I will wait to see if I do hear back about that----
But thanks for reassuring me about the linking between CruiseMates and the Bloggers group ----
Cheers
April