Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 9th, 2009, 02:01 PM
Familiar Face

Default Stay away from primetime shuttles in LAX

I booked a month ahead of time. We got to L.A. the a couple of days in advance and stayed a local hotel near LAX. We had booked a executive sedan through Primetime. We were booked for a 9:30 pick-up. The night before primetime they called to see if they could get there 15 minutes early to pick us up. We said that was fine. The morning of they called again and asked if they could come at 9am. To us that was fine. We had the bell hop bring are bags down and we went to breakfast. When the first sedan got there he looked at our luggage and said it would not fit and left. When I booked I told them that I would six suitcases and some carryons. They said that was fine. When I called them they said oh no that is too many suitcases. Finally after being on hold and fighting with them they sent this big ugly van to pick us up. We paid for a executive sedan and when I asked for a refund they said no because they had to send a special trip for us. It was a horrible time dealing with them. We got to long beach quick. When we do it again we will take a cab. I have read other post about primetime not picking people up or getting their real late. I will never do primetime.
Sponsored Links
Old January 9th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Did you do any follow up with them once you got home?

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator