Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 15th, 2009, 11:57 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to RockChickX51
Default Park and Cruise hotels in Miami

I know at Port Canaveral there's a Radisson that offers "Park and Cruise" specials, where you can just leave your car in their parking lot while you cruise.
Our cruise leaves out of Miami (I haven't been there since I was a kid). I was wondering if there were any hotels around there that did this type of thing? The closest I've came is the Comfort Suites at the cruise port, they offer free shuttle service to the port but charge $12/day to park.
We're driving down the night before our cruise to stay the night (Miami is about 4 1/2 hours from where I live)

AND also, is the port difficult to get to from the interstate? I'm really good with directions, I just hope it's not a pain to get to.

Carnival Liberty - May 2009
Carnival Inspiration - October 2008
Sponsored Links
Old January 15th, 2009, 07:58 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Make sure when you make your reservations, ask if any conventions are in town that week. ...if so, they can cancel the park & cruise option.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator