Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 25th, 2009, 12:17 AM
Passenger

Default Carnival Glory...good for all ages??

We have a group (that can't decide which ship to go on) looking at the Glory in January 2010. Our group has all ages from my kids 9, 15, 16 to young and old adults to senior citizens. Last year we sailed on the RC Navigator and the kids, especially the teens, had a blast. Can anyone give me some insight as to how much there is for the teens to do? I know us adults won't have a problem relaxing and having a good time (anywhere is better than home and work), but want to make sure the kids have plenty to do.

Also, I read that it will have some upgrades this fall in 09, does anyone know what all that might be, other than the big screen on the lido deck?

thanks,
Sponsored Links
Old January 25th, 2009, 12:31 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Ainsley

I dont think you kids and teens will have any problems with having a ton of fun!

9-11 yr olds have camp carnival
12-14 yr olds have Circle C
15-17 yr olds have Club O2

Each age group is amazing. My sister and I LOVEEE each of the groups. I was very sad about turning 18 because I'm now with the age group of 18+ and its alot harder to meet people my age, but with each of those age groups your kids and teens will have a blast!!! Although I'm not sure about the upgrades but you cannot go wrong with the Glory =) =)
Carnival Conquest-02.22.04
Carnival Conquest-02.06.05
Carnival Legend-3.25.06
Royal Caribbean Sovereign OTS-4.16.07
Carnival Fantasy 4.28.08
Carnival Fantasy 10.27.08
Norwegian Pearl 3.13.11
Carnival Elation 11.14.11

Future Cruises
Carnival Ecstasy 5.21.12
Old January 25th, 2009, 03:22 AM
Admiral

Had a lot of fun on the Glory. You will too! Bob
Old January 25th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Passenger

We went on the Glory three years ago and found it great, there seemed to be some children on it but it was the time of year that most were in school. I don't think you will have a problem, they are usually a lot to do for the kids............and adults. I am not sure about the upgrades. We are cruising on the 8th of Feb. on the Freedom, I am so excited, this will be our third....Have a great time!
Old January 25th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

We went on Glory 3 years ago. I did not have children with me but I did have a lot of fun.I think Carnival is a great line to go on for people of all ages, They have great programs for the kids. Entertainment for adults and seniors was great too. I took a woman who is mentally retarded on that cruise and the crew and staff bent over backwards to keep her entertained.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain