CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   For those of you (like me) interested in the ships piano bar (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/360728-those-you-like-me-interested-ships-piano-bar.html)

divetrash January 27th, 2009 11:05 AM

For those of you (like me) interested in the ships piano bar

So by now y'all have figured out the Ron Pass will NOT be on the Bloggers Cruise in the piano bar. I tried very hard. There were lots of emails, lots of promises, but alas no follow through... To paraphrase an old saying "The flesh was willing, but the planning was weak."

I'm very disappointed, as is Ron. Oh well.

On a happy note, I'm looking forward to meeting Richie Canter who will be in the piano bar. I've been trading emails with him. I warned him about the pajama party on the first night. He sounds like he can be a lot of fun. In fact, he's worried about whether we all will "bring it"... LOL!

In his last email, he said " Hey, I hope you all are rowdy enough for me; that's the question especially for how fresh I will be."

Ours will be his 2nd cruise back after a month and a half off ships. I told him that I didn't think rowdy would be a problem with this crowd.

Anyway, see you all very soon!

Laura

Kuki January 27th, 2009 12:52 PM

Quote:

So by now y'all have figured out the Ron Pass will NOT be on the Bloggers Cruise in the piano bar. I tried very hard. There were lots of emails, lots of promises, but alas no follow through... To paraphrase an old saying "The flesh was willing, but the planning was weak."

That is a shame. Not an unfamiliar result :) :) :)

Hope the PJ Party sets the tone for Richie for the entire week, and he'll be packed with a lively bunch for the duration of the cruise.

jleq January 27th, 2009 04:45 PM

Re: For those of you (like me) interested in the ships piano

Quote:

Originally Posted by divetrash
I warned him about the pajama party on the first night. He sounds like he can be a lot of fun.

Let's put it this way--I had to get my PJs from the 'Net. They were available no place else. 'Nuf said...

lhp January 28th, 2009 11:54 AM

Re: For those of you (like me) interested in the ships piano

Quote:

Originally Posted by divetrash

On a happy note, I'm looking forward to meeting Richie Canter who will be in the piano bar. I've been trading emails with him. I warned him about the pajama party on the first night. He sounds like he can be a lot of fun. In fact, he's worried about whether we all will "bring it"... LOL!

In his last email, he said " Hey, I hope you all are rowdy enough for me; that's the question especially for how fresh I will be."

Ours will be his 2nd cruise back after a month and a half off ships. I told him that I didn't think rowdy would be a problem with this crowd.

Anyway, see you all very soon!

Laura

YOU interested in the piano bar???? I would have never guessed!!!! LOL

It is going to be fun!!!

Snoozeman January 28th, 2009 12:15 PM

Princess Laura, I just saw your listing of Piano bar singers on your blog. You'll be able to 'notch' (as we say in Texas) another.

Between you and Linda it will be interesting! :)

divetrash January 28th, 2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoozeman
Princess Laura, I just saw your listing of Piano bar singers on your blog. You'll be able to 'notch' (as we say in Texas) another.

Between you and Linda it will be interesting! :)

Yeah I know... but I'm still a little pouty because I really wanted Ron there and there were lots of promises made... I mean I knew better, but I still let myself get hopeful.

Anyway I can't wait to meet y'all. And I think Richie will be a lot of fun!

PL