Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 14th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Admiral

Default Booked Carnival Imagination March 2010

I changed my mind about going on NCL Dawn in March 2010 so I cancelled it and today I booked a 4-day cruise on Imagination to Key West/Cozumel.

I'm very excited as it will be $400 cheaper than a 5-day on NCL and from what I've heard of those going on NCL, since I really enjoyed my 7/07 Sensation cruise, I decided I'd stick with Carnival after all.

I was originally going to go on this cruise in June 08, but had to cancel it due to my need to move as my apt complex went condo. So I already know which excursions I'll go on, etc. and am really looking forward to it.

If anyone has recent Imagination Capers for this Itinerary, I'd appreciate if you could fax it to me or photocopy and mail it to me. PM me for my fax # or P.O. box.

Thank you!

Michelle
Sponsored Links
Old February 15th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Admiral

Hi Michelle. Imagination is one of my favorite short cruises. GREAT ship. I was aboard just yesterday to repair a computer, but of course didn't pick up any Capers. I'll look around here, as we've done the Imagination a number of times, and I might have Capers laying around somewhere. In any case, I think you made a wise choice, in switching to Carnival, and especially Imagination.

Ken
"SKY"

P.S. If I find any Imagination Capers, I'll let you know, and we'll get 'em to you.
Old February 15th, 2009, 09:55 AM
Admiral

Ken, Thanky you so much! I'm sort of anal and like to prepare for things in advance as much as possible for things. Even my facebook personality test picked up on that! So of course you know I want to plan what activities I'll participate in long before I get on the ship. I'm also able to be spontaneous (quite, actually!).

I thought I would try a few different cruiselines, but then I came to realize "why change something that isn't broken?"

How fun it must be for you to get to do aboard ships even when you're not cruising!

My mailing address is:

Michelle True
P.O. Box 7387
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089-7387
Old February 15th, 2009, 11:00 AM
First Mate

Default Booked Carnival Inspiration March 2010

Your Post Title: Booked Carnival Inspiration March 2010

You might be sailing on the Imagination but your thread is setting sail on the Inspiration! Have fun regardless of whatever ship you sail on! :o

Old February 15th, 2009, 11:04 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Booked Carnival Inspiration March 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotoJuku
Your Post Title: Booked Carnival Inspiration March 2010

You might be sailing on the Imagination but your thread is setting sail on the Inspiration! Have fun regardless of whatever ship you sail on! :o
Yes, I noticed that and just changed the heading - it is the Imagination and thanks!
Old February 15th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Admiral

Well, I've got some Capers from "Inspiration", "Miracle", "Triumph", and "Legend", but no "Imagination". Actually, if you do find Capers from "Imagination", chances are the Cruise Director will change before you cruise, and most likely the new C.D. will change things around anyway. I'd suggest waiting till much closer to sailing time, then ask again.
You're right about boarding the ships while they are in port. I usually stay aboard for lunch and just bumming around until they throw me off prior to sailing. I always try to get them to let me stay aboard, but haven't managed to pull that off yet.

Later,

Ken
"SkyMaster"