Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 23rd, 2009, 06:14 PM
Passenger

Default Preparation thread

I am a finance guy so I am a firm believer in the "Better safe than sorry" mentality, so rather than starting several threads throughout the week, i'm just going to do this one for questions. We leave on Saturday so i'm sure there will be several questions as the week goes on.

I know this might be a stupid question, but just so that i am more comfortable. What will i need at embarkation in terms of documentation. My g/f and i will both have our passports (regardless of the 100's of arguments about this, I never leave the country without mine), i already have a copy of our confirmation e-mail printed and we have both completed our fun pass. Will everything else be electronic or is there something else that I should have?

Thanks in advance everyone.
Sponsored Links
Old March 23rd, 2009, 06:35 PM
Admiral

The only other thing I can think of right off the top, is the credit card you used when you filled out the "finance" part of your fun pass. They will "swipe" that when you get ready to board, so make sure you have the same one you used for the fun pass.
Have a GREAT cruise.

Ken
"SKY"