Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 24th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Admiral

Default Conquest of Galveston B2B

Scurvy Dog, Carole and I signed up for a B2B starting on January 10th. We have not been to Key West and she liked Nassau she stopped there with her sister. I am not sure if this is something you and Kay would be interested in but I though it worth mentioning. My E-mail is down right now so I am using the board. Don't worry I will leave a few beers for the people boarding the 17th. Take care, Mike
Old March 24th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Admiral

A little early for me to decide but it's something to think about. 8)
58 Carnival: Mardi Gras, Ecstasy X2, Fascination X6, Celebration, Elation X5, Glory X5, Fantasy X4, Valor, Holiday X3, Imagination, Liberty, Spirit X2, Freedom, Destiny X2, Splendor X2, Dream X2, Conquest, Legend X3, Victory, Sensation, Paradise, Inspiration, Magic X3, Triumph X2, Miracle X2, Breeze, Sunshine X3
7 Norwegian: Sky, Jewel, Dawn, Epic, Pearl, Breakaway, Getaway
8 Windjammer: S/V Legacy X3, S/V Polynesia, S/V Caledonia, S/V Diamant, S/V Sagitta X2
HAL Statendam
Old March 24th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Admiral

Jim, I understand. I surprised myself but it came together, and Carole liked the idea so I went for it. I wanted to get the same cabin for both weeks if possible. Not a big deal but a way to avoid some extra moving. The bad news is we will miss the dinner if one is planned the night before the cruise of the 17th. We hope all is well with both you and Kay. We enjoyed the pictures very much. That looked like a great trip. I am just starting to get things lined up for the Baltic in May. We are going with Red October in St. Petersburg. I think this is the best way to see all the sites. Take care, Mike
Old March 24th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Admiral

Mike, good for you! We would join you, but we have such cruises right before and right after the Snooze Cruise, I dare not! Even if the rest of the group isn't here, we will definitely get together pre-cruise! Also, we are still planning on heading out your way, at some time in September.

O.K. Jim....... I want to see the pics!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old March 24th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Snoozeman Send a message via Yahoo to Snoozeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2gonow
Mike, good for you! We would join you, but we have such cruises right before and right after the Snooze Cruise, I dare not! Even if the rest of the group isn't here, we will definitely get together pre-cruise! Also, we are still planning on heading out your way, at some time in September.

O.K. Jim....... I want to see the pics!
I already volunteered you to host the dinner in Galveston on the 16th just in case I go on the 10th. I'd have to look hard, as my budget is stretched, although it is appealing.

My Personal Cruise Blog: My Cruise Blog

Future Cruises:
Carnival Triumph-Caribbean-7/28/2014, Carnival Legend-South Pacific-8/30/2014, MSC Preziosa-Mediterranean-10/25/2014, MSC Fantasia-Mediterranean-11/2/2014, Navigator of the Seas-12/14/2013, Norwegian Jewel-1/3/2015, Emerald Princess-1/11/2015, Carnival Freedom-2/2/2015, Carnival Freedom-2/15/2015.
Old March 25th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Admiral

Darlene
I will email them
8) J&K
58 Carnival: Mardi Gras, Ecstasy X2, Fascination X6, Celebration, Elation X5, Glory X5, Fantasy X4, Valor, Holiday X3, Imagination, Liberty, Spirit X2, Freedom, Destiny X2, Splendor X2, Dream X2, Conquest, Legend X3, Victory, Sensation, Paradise, Inspiration, Magic X3, Triumph X2, Miracle X2, Breeze, Sunshine X3
7 Norwegian: Sky, Jewel, Dawn, Epic, Pearl, Breakaway, Getaway
8 Windjammer: S/V Legacy X3, S/V Polynesia, S/V Caledonia, S/V Diamant, S/V Sagitta X2
HAL Statendam