Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 13th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Cruise Maniac
Default Western Caribbean Beaches

I'm heading out on the Liberty in August. I've been to to all the port cities before and don't plan on doing many excursions this time (unless you can tell me about that's a must do). Any recommendations for fabulous beaches in Cozumel, Grand Cayman, or Ocho Rios?

PS-I've done Stingray City in Grand Cayman
and Paradise Beach in Cozumel...nice, but don't
want to repeat.

Sponsored Links
Old April 13th, 2009, 01:01 PM

You know, you could always head to Playa Del Carmen or Cancun from Cozumel and enjoy the beaches there. Cancun is about a 2 hour drive from Cozumel so you should be aware of that. Playa Del Carmen is a 30 minute ferry ride and I hear has excellent beaches. Enjoy your cruise.

Need some cruise help?
Old April 14th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Cruise Maniac

Look into passion island in cozumel. You have to book it through the ship though. We had an awesome time. My dad went to playa del carmen last year and said that was nice too.

beaches, caribbean, carribean, nude, western