Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 19th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Beginner

Default Single Cruisers??

We are leaving for our cruise to the Bahamas in 4 days. I'm 48 and (female) divorced, taking my 2 daughters, ages 24 & 19 & one of their friends, (22). We're gonna be there to relax, shop, and enjoy the sun (hopefully) I'm a little concerned that most of the cruisers will be either familes or couples. I'm sure we'll have a great time regardless, but are there any cruises for singles?? Just wondering.
Sponsored Links
Old May 19th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Single Cruisers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendaB625
We are leaving for our cruise to the Bahamas in 4 days. I'm 48 and (female) divorced, taking my 2 daughters, ages 24 & 19 & one of their friends, (22). We're gonna be there to relax, shop, and enjoy the sun (hopefully) I'm a little concerned that most of the cruisers will be either familes or couples. I'm sure we'll have a great time regardless, but are there any cruises for singles?? Just wondering.
Hi, dont worry about having a good time, I guarantee you will! I have been on 8 Carnival cruisers and have met single men and woman of all ages that were cruising solo. Something about a cruise that brings people together for fun. Enjoy and have a great trip!
Old May 19th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Beginner

I go every year alone on a cruise and have a blast. This fall will be #16.
They put the single people together at a big table. Just keep in mind your there to have fun so join in and be part of the action.
Old May 19th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Admiral

There are always cruises for singles. I know of two companies specifically that have them at least once a month. Singlescruises.com and vacationstogo.com have hosted ones monthly. Also, there are usually plenty of solo travelers on board every ship, and apparently Carnival is good with grouping them together.