Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 22nd, 2009, 04:32 PM
Passenger

Default Room Service Menu

We have done a few cruises on RCCL and are doing our first Carnival Cruise on the Fantasy in 33 days.

My 13 year old daughter is dying to find out the room service menu on the Fantasy (I think room service is her favorite part of cruising). Does anyone know where I can get one.

On another note...Has anyone done the Fantasy recently? How was she? Going with another family with 3 kids also and it is their 1st cruise. Can I expect the same "Royal" treatment we recieved on RCCL? I haven't read anything too impressive to do in Progresso. The kids balked at the ruins and the last thing I want is a 5 hour bus ride with complaining kids. Any ideas? We are doing the all- inclusive to Mr Sanchos in Cozumel through cozumelwaterssports.
Sponsored Links
Old June 22nd, 2009, 05:39 PM
First Mate

The room service on Carnival is usually lighter items. Salads, sandwiches, continental breakfast, cookies and milk. The Freedom on our last trip has a slightly more substantial menu but also did not seem to serve the Lunch buffet as late as our previous cruises. I don’t know if this is particular to the Freedom, or more of a fleet wide change.

Here is a link to a photo of the Carnival Pride room service menu. It is pretty typical of the menus on most Carnival ships. The BLT and Roast beef with Brie are both pretty good. My nieces ordered cookies and milk every night at bed time. They provide a menu you can hang outside to have breakfast delivered, but we seldom knew what time we were going to get up so played it by ear.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...89633378ylChWN

I have not sailed RCCL so I don’t know if you will get the same Royal treatment but the crew does work to make you feel special.

2012 Carnival Destiny
2011 Carnival Splendor
2011 Carnival Pride
2010 Carnival Legend (w/ Hurricane Paula)
2010 Carnival Imagination
2009 Carnival Valor
2008 Carnival Freedom
2008 Carnival Facination
2007 Carnival Triumph
2006 Carnival Miracle
2005 Carnival Victory
2002 Carnival Imagination
Old June 22nd, 2009, 06:50 PM
Admiral

Old June 23rd, 2009, 08:42 AM
Cruise Maniac

Thanks for the link. I didn't even know they had the menu online.
Old June 23rd, 2009, 01:08 PM
Cruise Maniac

As you can see in my signature, I've sailed quiet a bit on Fantasy and will be on her within the next 2 weeks, only a 4 day. I have not sailed on her since the frefurbs/updates but I'm sure this great ship only got better. We've used room service mainly as a wake up call & ordered coffee, juices & cereal. Once we got a sandwich mid afternoon. I don't recall them having anything to much "larger meal sized" than a sandwich & chips.

If you have any specific questions I will do my best to try to answer. I've never sailed any other line so unfortunately, I can't give any insight into comparison.

Let me know!

Conquest, September, 2009
Fantasy, July, 2009
Fantasy, July, 2008
Fantasy, June, 2008
Fantasy, September, 2007
Ecstasy, September, 2006