Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 13th, 2009, 09:42 AM
Beginner

Default Cabbage Beach

Anyone gone over to Cabbage Beach in Nassau? Dont care for any of the excursions in Nassau. Is is easy to get a taxi back to the ship?
Sponsored Links
Old July 13th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Cruise Maniac

I saw a couple other folks chime in under previous topics that they loved Cabbage Beach. They said it's $4 to and from and can rent chairs/umbrellas there. I've never been...

I loved Atlantis and I did not book this thru the cruiseline. I just caught a $5 taxi ride to Atlantis, bought the $55 day pass when I got there and enjoyed the amentities, the aquatic life, and the architecture. If you've never been, I would highly recommend it. I cannot imagine going to the Bahamas and never seeing it...but to each his own.

Old July 13th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Admiral

Yes, I took my grandson to Cabbage Beach a couple of years ago. It is a $4/person taxi ride over the bridge from the dock and we walked to the Atlantis Resort when we were finished for lunch and a taxi ride back to the ship. You can rent chairs/umbrellas...there are vendors selling water and alcoholic drinks, hair braiding, banana boat rides, etc. The water was super clean and beautiful, my grandson loved it.
Old July 13th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Familiar Face

Just did this very thing last Thursday!

Off the boat.....catch a $4.00 per person taxi to cabbage beach....rent a $20.00 umbrella and two $10.00 chairs and your set for the day!

I Shall Return............... 8)

I think someone else already has that one trade marked!?

Ships I've Sailed:

Carnival Fascination July 6th 2009