Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 23rd, 2009, 09:22 PM
Passenger

Default BOOKING THROUGH CARNIVALS PLAYERS CLUB QUESTION

I HAVE A CRUISE ON THE LIBERTY BOOKED THROUGH THE CARNIVAL PLAYERS CLUB FOR A SPECIAL SLOTS CRUISE AND THE PERSON THAT TOOK CARE OF MY ARRANGEMENTS ON THE PHONE TOLD ME WE WOULD GO TO THE VIP BOARDING, WHEN I PRINTED OUR EDOC'S IT DOES NOT SAY VIP OR PRIORITY BOARDING. THE QUESTION I HAVE IS DO WE GET IN THE REGULAR LINE OR DO WE GET IN THE VIP LINE? WE HAVE 3 BALCONY CABINS AND I DON'T WANT TO STAND IN THE WRONG LINE JUST TO FIND OUT WE NEED TO GET IN ANOTHER LINE. I REALLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP ON THIS YOU CAN GIVE ME. THANKS
Sponsored Links
Old July 23rd, 2009, 10:17 PM
First Mate

I am booked with the Players Club cruise on Aug 29th. I am in Virginia on a trip and my files for the cruise are in Florida. However, I was never told anything about VIP boarding. Maybe someone in the know can help us out

Need some cruise help?
Old July 24th, 2009, 07:20 AM
First Mate

Default Re: BOOKING THROUGH CARNIVALS PLAYERS CLUB QUESTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnunez
I HAVE A CRUISE ON THE LIBERTY BOOKED THROUGH THE CARNIVAL PLAYERS CLUB FOR A SPECIAL SLOTS CRUISE AND THE PERSON THAT TOOK CARE OF MY ARRANGEMENTS ON THE PHONE TOLD ME WE WOULD GO TO THE VIP BOARDING, WHEN I PRINTED OUR EDOC'S IT DOES NOT SAY VIP OR PRIORITY BOARDING. THE QUESTION I HAVE IS DO WE GET IN THE REGULAR LINE OR DO WE GET IN THE VIP LINE? WE HAVE 3 BALCONY CABINS AND I DON'T WANT TO STAND IN THE WRONG LINE JUST TO FIND OUT WE NEED TO GET IN ANOTHER LINE. I REALLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP ON THIS YOU CAN GIVE ME. THANKS
I did this in May. You just go to the VIP line and tell them your name is on the List from the Players Club. You will be afforded all the same "rights" as anyone else using the VIP line.
Old July 24th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Passenger

Bob, I know I am being a pest, but we have two other balcony cabins for our grown kid's and their little ones, we are all linked together and all the cabins are on the same credit card for sign and sail cards, will they have a problem if I am in the vip line and they are in the regular line since I will have the credit card with me? I'm sorry if I sound stupid, but we have alway's just checked in together in the regular check in and we never have seperated before. Thank You