Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 1st, 2009, 07:43 PM
Beginner

Default Has anyone been to Agua del sol theme park in Jamaica?

We saw Agua del sol Theme park in jamaica and it looked fun. There are no excursions that take you there. Is it safe? Any information would be helpful. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old August 1st, 2009, 10:07 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

I went to the site, and this looks like a fun place for everyone...I am not a fan of this port..we did an island tour and stayed on the bus for most stops....so, this seems like a good option..

I would call them at...Telephone: 876-979-9447 / 876-940-1344, and see if they offer day cruisers a shuttle over to the park..Let us know, how it is, if you do go...have a great cruise.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old December 29th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Beginner

Default Agua sol beach in Jamaica is a must!!!

No one replied to my earlier thread, so we decided to try it blindly!! We had an awesome time at Agua Sol beach. The thing is, I am not really sure they even had a water park. I never saw one. I think this place is beach only fun. From the port, we hopped a van to the beach. $4pp one way. $5 entrance fee. Winston met us at the entrance, led us down to the beach took our drink order and showed us our chaise loungers. At first we were a little apprehensive. We were the only foreigners among the locals. But soon, other cruise passengers showed up. But only a few. It never got crowded and we had a wonderful quiet day on the beach. The jerk chicken was soooo good. Hamburger was ok. The guys in our group drank red stripe all day. $20 buckets with 6 beers. I think we talked him down from $25 or so. What a great day!! Winston was hilarious balancing our drinks on his head and entertaining us. Of course, we were offered a little of the local "stuff" but all you have to do is say no. They did not hound us. Only two guys offered their local jewelry and one hair braiding lady.
I would love to go back there. Irie Mon!!!!