Parking: $10.00 per day (rate subject to change by Port Authority)
Note: Due to the distance between the parking lot and Cruise Terminal/Pier #10, luggage must be unloaded at the cruise terminal curbside prior to parking; the parking lot shuttle buses cannot accommodate luggage.
• Paved, gated, outdoor parking lot under 24-hour surveillance
• Full payment due upon entering the parking area
• Accepted forms of payment: U.S. dollars, U.S. traveler's checks, Visa, MasterCard
• No advance reservations required
• Vehicles over 20 feet in length will pay $20 per day
Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator
We always stay at the Radisson at the Port. Lovely Hotel with a great pool. There is an Italian Pizza Place next door and the hotel has a restaurant. If you book it ahead of time on the internet web site you can pay the hot deal price of 99.00 and park your car there for the time you are on the cruise. We have alot of fun at this hotel the night before our cruises!