Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 11th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Passenger

Default Another Question - Fun Pass this time...

I am going through our final packing and getting all the paperwork together and I have noticed I have only got 2 x fun pass print outs. We are a group of 4, 2 in one cabin and 2 in another cabin. Each cabin has been given a separate booking reference number and when filling the fun pass details on line I did one for each booking. This means I have two fun passes printed out, one for each cabin, each with the names of the occupants listed on it. So all of us have our names on a completed fun pass. I was wondering if we need one each? I have searched FAQs and other areas of Carnival web site and cant find the info anywhere. Cheers in advance,
Old August 11th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Admiral

You have everything you need as long as all persons are covered. You do not need a copy for each person. 8)
56 Carnival: Mardi Gras, Ecstasy X2, Fascination X6, Celebration, Elation X5, Glory X5, Fantasy X4, Valor, Holiday X3, Imagination, Liberty, Spirit X2, Freedom, Destiny X2, Splendor X2, Dream X2, Conquest, Legend X3, Victory, Sensation, Paradise, Inspiration, Magic X2, Triumph, Miracle X2, Breeze, Sunshine X3
7 Norwegian: Sky, Jewel, Dawn, Epic, Pearl, Breakaway, Getaway
7 Windjammer: S/V Legacy X3, S/V Polynesia, S/V Caledonia, S/V Diamant, S/V Sagitta
HAL Statendam
Old August 11th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Default Re: Another Question - Fun Pass this time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgeandbev
I am going through our final packing and getting all the paperwork together and I have noticed I have only got 2 x fun pass print outs. We are a group of 4, 2 in one cabin and 2 in another cabin. Each cabin has been given a separate booking reference number and when filling the fun pass details on line I did one for each booking. This means I have two fun passes printed out, one for each cabin, each with the names of the occupants listed on it. So all of us have our names on a completed fun pass. I was wondering if we need one each? I have searched FAQs and other areas of Carnival web site and cant find the info anywhere. Cheers in advance,
As Scruvydog said: You've got it covered. All the paper documentation you really need is:
Funpass:
Passports/ID
Transfer Information from your cruise docs (only if you have cruise transfer)
Credit Card (OK: That's plastic)

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old August 11th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Admiral

They will verify all the fun pass info at check in.

If you have two booking number you may have two sets of docs.

A Bad Day At Sea [with power] Always Beats A Good Day At Work
Carnival: Glory 2004, Destiny 2008, Splendor 2009, Freedom 2011, Valor 2012, Dream 2013
Celebrity: Summit 2011
Princess: Ruby 2010, 2014, Caribbean 2013, Coral 2014
Old August 11th, 2009, 10:57 PM
Admiral

I print a copy of my Fun Pass when I complete it online and stick it with my documents but no one has ever asked me for them upon check-in, all the info is in their computers.
Old August 11th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Admiral

you are good to go.

fyi - just in case Carnival has "lost" the info - you might want to have a copy of your travel plans, etc. so you can fill it out again. it doesn't happen often, and I think less often these days, but it certainly used to occasionally happen.
Old August 12th, 2009, 01:48 AM
Passenger

Hi all,

Thanks for putting my mind at rest. I was beginning to have a minor panic there for a few moments. And thanks for all the help with previous queries. We fly later today and hopefully we will have a fantastic time.
G&B
Old August 12th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Cruise Maniac

Did you go to "my documents" and print that out? I don't know if it's a must, but I too have printed my Fun Pass and then wondered what other documents their website was talking aobut. If you click on "my documents" you will see your names and then a box labeled, "view." If you click this, it basically is an online version of the paper copy cruise booklets we used to get. I found the luggage tags on the last page. I guess you could get those from the pier crew...