Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 1st, 2009, 04:11 PM
Beginner

Default New Destinations

I haven't been on many cruises so I was hoping somebody could tell me about the destinations I haven't been to. I have been to Cozumel, Belize, Costa Maya, and Nassau. I'm looking to go to some of the following: Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, and Isla Roatan. Also my girlfriend and I are new college grads looking for a younger more lively scene, we enjoyed Cozumel, thoroughly. From those three what are they most comparable to out of the four places I have been, and which would be more appealing to the younger crowd? We are not looking to spend much more than a base price of a cruise so excursions are not a huge draw for us. Looking to book in the next couple weeks, wanted to see if the ports were make or break.
Sponsored Links
Old November 1st, 2009, 09:30 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Of the 3 mentioned, I think the best party atmosphere would be in Ocho Rios...bars and reggae..In Grand Cayman, it is a bit more reserved. Roatan, while I have not been, is a great place for water lovers, and to be sure there are some bars as well, with lively music..The party boat excursions, in any port, may be the way to go, knowing what you will be getting up front...buy them on, or off the ship.....

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator