CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Laundry Rooms On The Ecstasy? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/369184-laundry-rooms-ecstasy.html)

GaryI November 1st, 2009 05:21 PM

Laundry Rooms On The Ecstasy?

We are doing our B2B on the Ecstasy in Feb. of next year. In order to pack lighter we are planning on doing laundry the last sea day of our first leg. I can not remember where the laundry rooms are. We used them in 08 our last time on the Ecstasy, but can not remember where they were located. Surely there is someone out there with a better memory than mine. Please help if you can.
Thanks
Gary I.

Phil&Liz November 1st, 2009 07:23 PM

Were in the same boat as you ! I know we kept a deckplan card of the ship but I just can't find it!

Hope you get someone that can help.

Phil & Liz

Luanne Russo November 2nd, 2009 11:48 AM

Okay here goes.

There are only two Laundry rooms on the Ecstasy

Empress Deck All the way forward, and the Upper Deck across from U 152-154

I hope this helps.

GaryI November 2nd, 2009 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luanne Russo
Okay here goes.

There are only two Laundry rooms on the Ecstasy

Empress Deck All the way forward, and the Upper Deck across from U 152-154

I hope this helps.

Luanne;
As usual you are the vault of knowledge. I remember now that you told me. Thanks that will be a great help.
Thanks again.
Gary I.

Luanne Russo November 2nd, 2009 12:15 PM

Gary,

You are more than welcome. I am sorry I have not been on here in awhile.

We are taking a quickie cruise on the Ecstasy when Jim gets back from Iraq.

Let me know if there is something else I can help you with.

Snoozeman November 2nd, 2009 04:01 PM

Ecstasy

Looking forward to the new changes. I saw her out of the water in dry-dock in Freeport last month.

GaryI November 2nd, 2009 04:23 PM

Snoozeman;

We are looking forward to the upgrades too. We sailed on her in 08, and loved her. The Fantasy class ships seem to be the right size for us. We also got one of the new extended aft balconies. Did it with the early saver rate back in March. It is about $200 PP higher now. It will be a great 10 days on the Ecstasy.

Thanks for all of the info. you provide us all.
Thanks Again
Gary I.

Snoozeman November 2nd, 2009 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaryI
Snoozeman;

We are looking forward to the upgrades too. We sailed on her in 08, and loved her. The Fantasy class ships seem to be the right size for us. We also got one of the new extended aft balconies. Did it with the early saver rate back in March. It is about $200 PP higher now. It will be a great 10 days on the Ecstasy.

Thanks for all of the info. you provide us all.
Thanks Again
Gary I.

I like her too and she will be better now. The Mongolian Grill will be great! I really enjoyed eating there.

Thanks Gary!