Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 16th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Beginner

Default Carnival Splendor Nov. 29th & Singles

I'm a 29 y/o single male first time cruiser and am wondering about the %/# of single females in the 23-29 y/o range to expect on the cruise. Anyone have any feedback?
Sponsored Links
Old November 16th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Passenger

Sooooooo......your ruling out any ladies older then 29 (your age)??? I think there might be slim pickin's. I think realistically you should keep your eye our for some COUGARS (which is single women 10+ years more then you in age) based on the typical cruise. Given the time of sailing (winter, but before winter break for most schools) the number of 23-29 ladies that are unavailable will be limited. Not to worry some 40-50 year olds can be quite "fun" if your open to age differences.

I'll be on your sailing if you want a wingman (assuming I can get free of the wife) to lend a hand.
Old November 16th, 2009, 07:58 PM
Beginner

Haha!! Thanks Partyzone! I actually don't mind the COUGS and am open to 20-40 year olds, I was just wondering whether or not there would be potential women around my age. I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed and my mind open!