Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 30th, 2009, 05:35 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to UConn1 Send a message via MSN to UConn1
Default H1N1 form?

Hey all, I know it's been a looonnnnggg time since I've posted, but have had a lot going on (moved cross country for one) and wasn't able to cruise but once this year....and it's still slowly working it's way here....

So, since my last cruise there have apparently been some changes and updates to some CCL things - like the Capitain's Party now with no free drinks and Farewell Party being added to name a couple.

Anyway, my questions is about the appearance of some sort of health form? What is it? How long to fill out? Can you get it in advance and have it already filled out?

If anyone can think of something else that's changed in the last 12 months, please feel free to fill me in on those also.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old November 30th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Admiral

Health form is just a few basic questions. Forms are usually available before you start the check in process. Very simple to fill out. Should not cause you any problem.
58 Carnival: Mardi Gras, Ecstasy X2, Fascination X6, Celebration, Elation X5, Glory X5, Fantasy X4, Valor, Holiday X3, Imagination, Liberty, Spirit X2, Freedom, Destiny X2, Splendor X2, Dream X2, Conquest, Legend X3, Victory, Sensation, Paradise, Inspiration, Magic X3, Triumph X2, Miracle X2, Breeze, Sunshine X3
7 Norwegian: Sky, Jewel, Dawn, Epic, Pearl, Breakaway, Getaway
8 Windjammer: S/V Legacy X3, S/V Polynesia, S/V Caledonia, S/V Diamant, S/V Sagitta X2
HAL Statendam
Old November 30th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Passenger

I was on the Ecstasy last week and the form was no big deal, we filled it out while standing inthe check in line. Just a few basic questions.
Old November 30th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to UConn1 Send a message via MSN to UConn1

Thanks for the helpful info...I was wondering how long the form was and how long it would take us to fill them out.