Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 13th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Beginner

Smile Last minute deals

I'm looking for last minutes cruise deals. I'm from SC so I would love to find a cruise deal that offers a flight maybe from Columbia or Charlotte to Florida. Any ideas on how to get the best deals? Currently I'm working on a cruise out of Charleston, but I think they only travel to the Bahamas.....
Sponsored Links
Old January 13th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Passenger

you can always check on CRUISE.COM - Cruise discounts, cruise deals and discount cruise vacations from the web's largest seller of discount cruises You can do a pretty broad search that way. It my be cheaper if you try to book your own flight through southwest (since you don't have to pay for your checked luggage with them).
Old January 13th, 2010, 12:07 PM
Passenger

I posted too soon. Are you a past cruiser? If so, Carnival usually has pretty good last minute deals on their website.
Old January 13th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by brina View Post
I posted too soon. Are you a past cruiser? If so, Carnival usually has pretty good last minute deals on their website.
Yes...I have been one time on Carnival. Last April..Glory...trying to book with Carnival again out of Charleston, SC...but worried about the Fantasy Boat...it is much smaller and I tend to get motion sick...also they only go to the Bahamas....Just trying to decide whether to try that boat...Would be willing to fly to Florida from Charlotte if I could get a good deal....thank you for your help...Since I've only been on one cruise, I'm trying to figure out who could give me the best deal...
Old January 13th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Passenger

You would get the same deal either place except carnival will list the past cruiser rates. I don't mind driving, so I would drive from NC to FL, but some people hate it
Old January 14th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Captain

Iv gotten last minute deals that included airfare ... but never on Carnival. You are on your own to get to the port unless you pay for the airfare or drive. I get emails from tons of sites.