Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 15th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Passenger

Default Things to do in Cozumel?????

Me, the mrs. and the 8 year old will be doing the Imagination on 4/5/2009 and we're looking at the various shore excursions that are available. Has anyone done the zip line excursions in Mex. I am interested in knowing if they have done these before.

I also am trying to remember if all of the excursions leave at the same time. We are trying to plan and look at the different things to do but if they are leaving at the same time there may be an issue. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old February 15th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

My favorite port, and I thought we had done all the excursions there, but we have not done the zip line.

I do not understand the statement about everything leaving at once. Are you trying to do more than one?

Please let me know what you like to do, and let's get you set up.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old February 15th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Passenger

Sorry for the confusion. I made this post before I looked at the shore excusrions page on Carnival's site. While we decided on doing the para-sailing in Key West and the clear kayak in Cozumel we have not paid for them yet.
Old February 15th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Cruise Maniac

If your 8 year loves dolphins take a look at www.dolphindiscovery.com it takes place at Chankanaab Park, which is a $10 ride from the pier.
It's cheaper to book independently than via the cruise line.
Old February 15th, 2010, 05:15 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

I agree with the Dolphins, especially for an 8 year old. You might also try the mini sub. You go down to about 100 feet, and never get wet. Large windows on each side to look out.
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old February 15th, 2010, 06:27 PM
Admiral

Excursions leave throughout the day so you will need to check and see what is available. I would recommend a beach break or maybe going to Tulum given that you have a child. As someone mention earlier, the dolphins could be a nice option but can get expensive. I know you will have plenty of fun on the Imagination. It is a great ship. If you have the Spirit dining room the maitre'd is quite a wonderful person. It is a bit of a shame you missed out on the previous Piano entertainer. Laurie was great and kept things fun for us in the piano bar.

Need some cruise help?