Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 26th, 2010, 09:02 PM
Beginner

Default Roll Call Imagination 05/17/2010

Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone out there is going on the Imagination from Miami on May 17. This is mine & DH 3rd cruise and my stepdaughter's first. She's very excited about Circle C. Since this is her first cruise, can anyone out there give us any information regarding activities? She's 13 and is wondering if there alot of teens that go to Circle C-she's wanting to possibly make a few friends before cruisetime!!! Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Old February 27th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Passenger

Sorry, we are sailing on the 10th....a week before you and returning on the 14th. I am looking forward to this as it is a first for both my sister and I. We are leaving the kiddies and hubbies at home.

Hope you have fun even if we are missing each other by just a few days....
Old February 27th, 2010, 09:55 PM
Passenger

We cruised in October with our 14 year old daughter who had a blast with the circle C. There were several kids her age and she made some good friends. They had a ton of activities for them to do. They play miniature golf, hide and seek in the theater, laser tag, several different themed partiesand a lot more. There were a few nights we didn't see her from lunch time until dinner and then she left again after dinner until late at night. So your stepdaughter should have a very good time with the other kids.
Old March 1st, 2010, 12:18 PM
Beginner

Too bad we will miss each other! I'm excited for you-first cruise! This is our 3rd and we are super excited! I think you will really love it! Hope you guys have fun & great weather!