CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Carnival Liberty (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/372345-carnival-liberty.html)

Julia2011 March 7th, 2010 04:30 PM

Carnival Liberty

What did you think of the Carnival Liberty? I am now trying to choose between the Dream and Liberty. I heard feedback about the Dream but I was looking for some feeback on the Liberty.
Thank you all for your help.

april_4_us March 7th, 2010 04:33 PM

We absolutly loved the Liberty. I have 2 kids 14 and 9, both enjoyed Camp Carnival and my husband and I also had a great time.
april

misguidedangel March 7th, 2010 07:02 PM

I love the Liberty, which is why I am going on her again in September instead of the Dream (that and price--Dream was more). The Eastern ports the Liberty does are amazing--Half Moon Cay is pure heaven and Grand Turk is fabulous!!!!!!!

The dream does have one element going for it that the Liberty doesn't have, besides the size and it's anew ship--Cloud Nine Spa....oh my, if I go on the Dream or Splendor I will book nothing less than a Spa category cabin.....the thermal suite and thalassopool are amazing...

I'll go on the Dream, I just have to wait until the price gets easier on the wallet!!

Sammy1954 March 7th, 2010 07:06 PM

I have sailed on the Liberty 4 times. Its a great ship.
Our rooms were always nice and clean the food and service is
the best.
You will be very happy on the liberty or any other carnival cruise.

Going on the Dream May 22. Cant wait to see the ship.

Sammy

kojack March 7th, 2010 09:09 PM

liberty

Liberty is a great ship, we sailed on her back in 07, and will be sailing on her again dec.4-2010 with the kids, the food and service was very good, and the price right now is a lot less than Dream.

Trip March 7th, 2010 09:09 PM

I think it's wonderful to experience a new ship, and the comparison to the Liberty, as you can see, has many fans as, well, including me.....we were on it in October..Another ship, the Freedom. Liberty's sister ship, has an extra day,and I have heard good things about her, and, I am considering that next..I like that extra day:) I may wait till the pricing comes down a bit on the cream, before we sail her...

dhudd March 10th, 2010 04:12 PM

We too liked the Liberty too. But the onboard stores seemed to be out of almost everything. I wanted to purchase some golf type shirts and other items, but they had none. It's like they failed to stock-up. All the other ships that we were on, always had plenty of items to purchase.

The oyster bar is outstanding! You may take a look in my album photos to get an idea of the ship. Have a great cruise...We're going on the Glory in November.

skymaster March 10th, 2010 04:21 PM

We've done "Liberty" three times in the past, most recently in Feb. of '10. GREAT ship IMO, and I'd not hesitate to recommend her ,or book her again myself. Book "Liberty" with confidence!

"SKY"

Cruznut2 March 15th, 2010 05:36 AM

I sailed Liberty in 2007.I am booked on her again for September 11, 2010. Loved this ship the first time.I am sure I will enjoy her just as much this time.

Laura