CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Cheapest Carnival Cruise (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/373394-cheapest-carnival-cruise.html)

OnlyCokePlease April 21st, 2010 04:44 PM

Cheapest Carnival Cruise

I have seen it only a couple times, but I beleive on Wednedays Carnival posts the last minute cruise deals. You must be booked by Friday. I looked today but did not see that option under specials. Has anyone seen this available. I remember it was a super deal. Somebody help me out here, I know I'm not crazy.

skymaster April 21st, 2010 04:55 PM

Yep, it's still there. It's Carnival "Pack-n-Go". Take a look starting Wednesdays. To be honest, I haven't seen any really good deals lately, but they do have a list of the last minute deals there.
Good luck.

"SKY"

Cruznut2 April 21st, 2010 05:50 PM

I am sailing on Carnival Liberty September 11, 2010. I paid $508 for an oceanview. That includes my taxes and port charges and insurance.

Laura

Trip April 21st, 2010 06:06 PM

Laura, what a great deal..I loved the Liberty too!

Cruznut2 April 22nd, 2010 01:58 AM

Hi Trip, The deals are out there sometimes it takes some searching to get to them. I saw this one and could not resist.

Laura

azpilot April 22nd, 2010 05:07 AM

Just seen a 4 day Baja Mexico cruise out of Long Beach in Feb 2011 get priced at $174 per person!!

lhp April 29th, 2010 04:43 PM

You can get some good PackNGo rates if you are in the right place at the right time AND you are flexible enough to go when they are offered.....

Dutchman April 29th, 2010 05:59 PM

Our problem is AIR FARE. Trying to book AIR within a week $$$$$$$$$$$

OnlyCokePlease May 3rd, 2010 04:19 PM

You are exactly right, these people who have a port within a few hours drive have GOT IT MADE. I hope they realize how lucky they are. I live in Missouri, smack dab in the middle of the country. There is no cheap vacation place that is close. I'm flyin wherever I go, and even a few weeks out is very expensive. Maybe we could dig a canal from the midwest that dumps out into the gulf somewhere...Carnival are you hearing me, big money opportunity here :)

Fern May 3rd, 2010 08:36 PM

OCP, I feel your pain! As an Arkansawyer, we have to either drive for hours or fly for big $$$ to get to any of the ports. I'm thinking very seriously about moving to Florida :D !

Late booking of airfare is such a pain! We get offer's of great deals from Carnival and Princess, but the "great deals" would be eaten up by either the airfare or the cost to drive to the port :( .

I think the cruise line's should give a discount to we who live in the "middle" of the country rofl. (I'm NOT holding my breath!)

colorcrazie May 4th, 2010 02:43 PM

Hi OnlyCokePlease,
We already have that canal. It's called the Mississippi!
LOL
Marty

ttam May 5th, 2010 09:41 PM

save a few$

Talked to my cranival PVP last week .We wre riding GLORY on 25 OCT 2010 from norfolk, va. Our fare has dropped by $140. we have a cat 11.
afew extra $ to spend.
boB:):cool: