Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 8th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Passenger

Default conquest questions

Okay we start our cruise on the Conquest in 3 days. I've been looking for reviews on this site and others about this ship, and have found several negative ones. Are these people just putting too much expectation in their vacation or should I be worried. We sailed on the Ectasy in 2007 as our first cruise and not knowing what to expect- we loved it. We could not have asked for a better time. Any comments good or bad are welcome about Conquest.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old July 8th, 2010, 11:56 AM
Welcome Newcomer

You will enjoy the Conquest. I sailed on her last August and will go on her again in three weeks (can't wait). The Conquest is a great ship. The food was very good and the staff was wonderful. If you have any questions, just ask. I started a Conquest thread here a couple of days ago. There are some nice replys to it.
Old July 8th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Passenger

Thanks for the reply. Like I said in my post, we didn't want to get off the ship in 2007 and just hoping for as good a time as we had then.
Old July 8th, 2010, 12:05 PM
Passenger

I set sail on the conquest in 2 months and I am so ready and heard really great stuff about it. Looks like a big fun ship. You should have a great time. so when ya get back let us know how is goes.
Old July 8th, 2010, 12:37 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Some situations are just subjective, and, I can bet, if you enjoyed your Ecstacy cruise, not to worry, you will enjoy this great ship...we sailed her in 07,and loved it!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old July 9th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Passenger

I'm going on the Conquest in September and am looking forward to good things
Old July 9th, 2010, 10:08 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Snoozeman Send a message via Yahoo to Snoozeman

The Conquest is one of my favorite ships. I have sailed her ten times (reviews on my blog) and never had a bad one. Always FUN!

Open your old art history book and review the French Impressionist painters as you will see examples of their art all over the ship (even above your toilet).

You will enjoy the Conquest.

My Personal Cruise Blog: My Cruise Blog

Future Cruises:
Carnival Triumph-Caribbean-7/28/2014, Carnival Legend-South Pacific-8/30/2014, MSC Preziosa-Mediterranean-10/25/2014, MSC Fantasia-Mediterranean-11/2/2014, Navigator of the Seas-12/14/2013, Norwegian Jewel-1/3/2015, Emerald Princess-1/11/2015, Carnival Freedom-2/2/2015, Carnival Freedom-2/15/2015.

Last edited by Snoozeman; July 9th, 2010 at 07:22 PM.
Old July 9th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Beginner

We will be on the same cruise. We sailed on the Conquest in 08 and loved it! Lots to do and friendly staff. Can't wait until Sunday and Bon Voyage!!!!
Old July 9th, 2010, 07:08 PM
Passenger

Thanks to all the replys. I should have known better than to put to much thought into bad reviews. I just know that on our first cruise the food, service, and all around experience was great. I have been looking forward this Sunday for months now. So Bon Voyage to you also Beth!!!!