Hi, I am scheduled for a cruise in October. We have an oceanview room now but we are interested in upgrading to a balcony. Is it cheaper for us to upgrade now (which is one month before the sail date) or should I wait about 2 weeks before the sail date? If I upgrade now, it will be an additional $250. Not sure if waiting will pay off?
I'd say, go for it, if you really want the upgrade...Waiting at this point, you are taking a chance that the cabin could be taken in 2 weeks....Its a gamble either way, just depends on how much you want it..
I would do it now rather than later. They will be berthing the guaranteed cabins soon. Those folks could very well get moved up during this time frame. They could also make the cabins available at the past guest rate in which those that booked with Early Saver could grab them.