Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 7th, 2010, 10:02 AM
First Mate

Default Carnival Miracle

Has anybody been on the Carnival Miracle lately? What shape is she in? Has there been any kind of rehab or update to her? She is now 6 years old. Just wondering. We are looking at a cruise in Nov 2011 and wonder what she is like. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old October 7th, 2010, 12:05 PM
Cruise Maniac

We love the Spirit Class ships, and the Miracle is our favorite in that class. We were on her this past July,(for the 3rd time), and found her to be in GREAT shape. The crew is the friendliest and most hardworking in the Carnival fleet IMHO. Our dining room wait team was the best we've ever had on a Carnival cruise, and that says a lot since we have been on 28 Carnival cruises. In fact, we are going back on her next week, on a 2 day CTN from New York, just so we can say hello again to some of our favorite crew members. The only negative is that none of the Spirit class ships have the adults only Serenity area, which we really like. They do designate the aft pool as adults only, but it's not the same. I do have a review of our July Miracle cruise posted in the review section. If you have any more specific questions, please ask.
Previous Cruises since 1985 Carnival (32) - Holiday X4, Jubilee, Celebration X3, Fantasy X2, Ecstasy, Sensation X2, Fascination X2, Destiny X2, Victory, Triumph X2, Glory X2, Legend X3, Pride X2, Miracle X3, Dream, Splendor
Cunard - Countess
NCL - Norway
Premier - Rembrandt
Celebrity - Zenith
RCI - Explorer of the Seas

Old October 7th, 2010, 02:40 PM
First Mate

Jamman,

Just read the review. Great job. Thanks for taking the time to do it. We also think the Spirit class ships are the best. Not too large and not too small. Just right :-) We will book the Miracle for a Nov 2011 cruise. We normally take a Spring and a Fall cruise but Spring 2011 brings graduation and a wedding so we will have to wait until Fall.
Again thanks for the review.
Old October 7th, 2010, 10:12 PM
First Mate

hi Thom,

I alswys loved the itinary of this ship, please write back and tell us how you like the ports and the ship. I'm also curious how the weather will be in Nov.

Thanks
CARNIVAL BREEZE 1-13-2013
Old October 7th, 2010, 10:31 PM
First Mate

sistagoldenhair,
Hope you saw the date of Nov 2011 :-) not Nov 2010. I'll be sure and write a review but you gonna have to wait a bit :-). What part of MA are you from? I'm originally from Maine and had a lot of relatives in the Waltham-Woburn area. Also spent summers at Plymouth where my grandparents lived. Many fond memories there.
Old October 8th, 2010, 09:43 AM
Admiral

Hey Chief! You got me all excited, as I thought maybe we'd meet aboard the ship. The lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) and I are sailing "Miracle" Nov 11th, 2010. We've done this ship many, many times before and love her. Great ship, with a wonderful crew! I'll let you know how the cruise goes, and what condition the ship is in when we return.
Well, perhaps next time we'll get to cruise together! Should be a good time, with lots of "sea stories".

"SKY"