Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 8th, 2010, 02:31 PM
First Mate

Default Pub crawls on board the triumph???

Was wondering if anyone has noticed if they do a Pub Crawl on the Triumph? We did one on the Miracle and it was the best time ever!! Please let me know if you have done one or seen it on the Daily form. Thank You we will be sailing Jan 8th 2011 out of New Orleans.
Sponsored Links
Old October 9th, 2010, 08:23 AM
First Mate

I was just on the Triumph in September and I didn't see a put crawl. I would have signed up if they had one
CARNIVAL BREEZE 1-13-2013
Old October 10th, 2010, 09:19 PM
First Mate

Thank You They are so much fun wonder if I can write to the host n see if they can host one just for us
Old October 13th, 2010, 08:45 PM
Familiar Face

i was on the triumph sept 11 did not see a crawl, but dont have anyidea what one is either, i just saw bunches of pretty ladies on the ship
Old October 14th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Admiral

Hey Shelly - going to be on the same cruise - my cousin and I intend to do a pub/bar crawl on the Triumph (our own) pm me and I'll fill ya in on the details!
Old October 14th, 2010, 11:23 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellyld6 View Post
Was wondering if anyone has noticed if they do a Pub Crawl on the Triumph? We did one on the Miracle and it was the best time ever!! Please let me know if you have done one or seen it on the Daily form. Thank You we will be sailing Jan 8th 2011 out of New Orleans.
Okay, I give. What is a Pub Crawl?

Old October 15th, 2010, 10:08 AM
Admiral

A pub/bar crawl - you visit every pub/bar on the ship and have a few drinks and then move on to the next, - Triumph I believe has 8 bars - and this is all done in one afternoon/evening. It can be fun/rowdy or can be dull/boring depending upon the people in the group and who leads the group. I've always had a blast when doing the pub/bar crawls!
Old October 16th, 2010, 04:18 PM
First Mate

What is pm? Yes please give me the details!! We can also go to the cruise d n see if they can participate n putting one together they always give better drink deals if its put on through them but we r game for whatever N your sure to have fun w our crowd So please send me the info Thanks for responding. How old are you and who alls going in your party? We are a young 38 n 40 with friends n fam the same ages cruising too!
Old October 18th, 2010, 08:40 AM
Admiral

Shelly - sent ya an e-mail before reading your post - my cousin and I are meeting several folks from the area we live - we're connected with a band that will be performing on the ship. My cuz and I are slightly older than your group but you'd never know it! We're just a couple of crazy, fun-loving folks. On one cruise we had a group of girls, early 20's and they followed us around - one night they told us " we we grow up we want to be just like you two!"

see ya in 82 days!!