Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 8th, 2014, 09:20 AM
Familiar Face

yeah not a good idea, surveillance everywhere.
Old July 12th, 2014, 12:59 PM
friedshrimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphicguy View Post
Yeah...2nd the notion (3rd?) of the balcony rail. However, aft and suite balconies (much more room), no problem.

Dude, you seem to be asking the same, or similar questions in a couple of threads....to the point where it's beginning to sound a little creepy. No one's a prude. But, as others have said, there are security cameras everywhere. So, best spot is in your cabin.

Which ship are you talking about?
What's wrong with the balcony railing (though I understand if people mean to climb on top of the railing........that would be dangerous)?
Old July 12th, 2014, 01:00 PM
friedshrimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeshpdog2 View Post
If someone were to visit this discussion board for the first time today...I am not sure what kind of impression they would get. Some of the top discussions are..."balcony privacy for the purpose of someone going topless?" "where can I have sex on the ship outside the privacy of a stateroom?" and "how do I sneak booze onboard?"

For Pete's sake...not sure this is painting a good picture for the average cruiser or for sure the 1st time cruiser.
While I'm not a first time cruiser, this is my first day on the board and I kinda like it!
Old August 5th, 2014, 10:20 AM
Welcome Newcomer

first day on this board as well and glad its not filled with surveys from other webpage comments and /or bunch of moved/closed/locked threads. Hopefully all the uptights don't ruin this site.
Old August 8th, 2014, 12:17 PM
Welcome Newcomer

New as well. We will be taking our first cruise this Feb. I suggest the uptight folks don't go noseying around the ship while we are onboard.
Old August 9th, 2014, 11:45 AM
Welcome Newcomer

what is seen can't be unseen
Old August 19th, 2014, 04:25 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello. Looking for secret sex spots is really all that we do on our cruises. Some of the places we've done. The aerobics room in front of the big mirror (behind some curtained storage corner while a lady was cleaning right outside), corner of the arcade (there were cameras but we hid just out of view), sauna, the theater stage (late night behind curtain) back stage, some other small stages behind the curtain, service stairways, bulkhead doorways, top forward observatory, aft Sun deck, right In the middle of the end of our long long hallway (we'd see people but they were too far away to do anything about it.) This was all at night of course. We almost got caught a few times too. We have everything filmed on own video camera. we're careful not to be in any views of any cameras. We always survey the area very carefully. They can probably see us sneaking but they won't see the action. We were really pushing the limits of what we could get away with. There was one moment when we were doing it in front of this hidden doorway forward ship and crewmember busy open the door but we ran in time before they caught us but the camera saw us running out giggling. We were caught two young crew coming out of the sauna. we haven't done the elevators yet. Too open! Hah. So if your lurking around at night, we're the people you're looking for. And we hope you catch us.

Last edited by Secretwatchers; August 19th, 2014 at 04:52 AM.