Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 26th, 2017, 11:13 AM
Familiar Face

Default Norwegian Jewel

Just returned from a fabulous week. The sun deck at night was great for sex against the back railing. Very romantic. Lots of other outdoor nooks and crannies on the lower decks for quickies and oral. The Spinnaker lounge! Wow. It doesn't take much imagination to figure out what we accomplished up there. What a great venue! Wonderful ship! Late night at The Humidor also. And the usual hot tub fun. Highly recommend the Jewel!
Old August 10th, 2017, 07:39 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi there,
I'm a journalist for the Sun I'm trying to get in touch with British people to talk about sex on cruises for a story in the paper. It can be anonymous.
Please email asap on emma.pietras@thesun.co.uk if you're interested.
Many thanks,
Emma
Old September 8th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Cruise Maniac

Well there was that one night in the MDR that my girlfriend and I decided to just throw all the table cloths and plates off the table (Pre-American Dinner menu) and just go at it right there. Man that Warm Melting Chocolate Cake was such a turn on. ....

Seriously with all the camera around the ship, you are sure to get caught anywhere but your cabin. And from the sounds we have heard at times, there are pleanty of people in the cabins doing it!
Old September 17th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruised1014 View Post
There are so many security cameras on the ships not I would not recommend and sex anywhere but your stateroom. If you are caught you may be asked to get off the ship at the next port and your cruise is over. Save your public sex for Las Vegas.
I assume you have never been to LV? In 15 trips to LV and 4 cruises, I have seen more going on late at night on a Carnival Cruise than in LV. All you gotta do is walk up on Serenity Deck after midnight. Oh, and most don't care about the cameras, clearly. I even asked an attendant on Serenity deck how he deals w the shenanigans and he said as long as no one complains they let it go. He said if there is a complaint a few shines of the flashlight usually cool things down and he just walks away. They are not going to throw guests off at port for such minor infractions.
Old September 18th, 2017, 01:33 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default May I ask what ship your on currently? On magic myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainron62 View Post
I assume you have never been to LV? In 15 trips to LV and 4 cruises, I have seen more going on late at night on a Carnival Cruise than in LV. All you gotta do is walk up on Serenity Deck after midnight. Oh, and most don't care about the cameras, clearly. I even asked an attendant on Serenity deck how he deals w the shenanigans and he said as long as no one complains they let it go. He said if there is a complaint a few shines of the flashlight usually cool things down and he just walks away. They are not going to throw guests off at port for such minor infractions.
Old September 18th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Our last cruise was in June and our next one is in October, not currently sailing.
Old September 27th, 2017, 05:01 AM
Familiar Face

This thread is very interesting
Old September 27th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Tanya View Post
This thread is very interesting
It's interesting because it's true! So much fun. It's why we cruise!